Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

teski

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still "Processing". I didn't expect any status change during the weekend though. Do you think if they will ship the yellow ones tomorrow?

Given that tomorrow is Veteran's Day, I doubt it. Even if AT&T is working to box them up, the shippers are closed.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Given that tomorrow is Veteran's Day, I doubt it. Even if AT&T is working to box them up, the shippers are closed.

Someone on these forums wrote that FedEx is actually doing business tomorrow... if that's true, they could ship. Can anyone confirm?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
You're right. They are running tomorrow:

Holiday Schedule - Holiday Hours

Question is whether or not AT&T warehouses are running.

Hopefully so... most private companies seem to be operational on Veteran's Day. They did specifically note Nov. 12 as the ship date for the yellow L920, so let's hope they did that with their holiday schedule in mind. Knowing AT&T, it might have just been some random, rough date.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
mine still says "pre-ordered processing" im soo tired of looking at the same status for so many days now.. all my excitement is GONE!.. att sucks! :mad:

teski

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
mine still says "pre-ordered processing" im soo tired of looking at the same status for so many days now.. all my excitement is GONE!.. att sucks! :mad:

It's not just AT&T. No one has the yellow yet. Microsoft stores, Best Buy, etc. haven't gotten them yet either. But no one I've talked to had hope of getting them for launch day. All stores I talked to have consistently said next week.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
It's not just AT&T. No one has the yellow yet. Microsoft stores, Best Buy, etc. haven't gotten them yet either. But no one I've talked to had hope of getting them for launch day. All stores I talked to have consistently said next week.
but why is it like that? they spend billions of dollar making this products n in advertising n when its time to sell them.. they dont have it ready? some are, some are not? why did i pre ordered then? when i did, they didnt say yellow wont be available on the launch date?.. att store that i live nearby had four units in TOTAL? are you kidding me n only in red n black.. the day before i went to that store to do a hands-on.. the manager was like "we dont have them now but it will be up for sale on the 9th in colors except yellow" so i went there on friday to see those other colors.. and he was like "sorry we only have red and black" and oh ya we also dont have those charging plates we promised we would! freaking drove 50 miles twice in a row to hear that

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
So... It went from "processing" to "In Progress" and pending shipment? I guess the wheels are turning!

I hate not seeing the charging plate in my order, but they promised it was coming.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
So... It went from "processing" to "In Progress" and pending shipment? I guess the wheels are turning!

I hate not seeing the charging plate in my order, but they promised it was coming.
when did you order? you are lucky.. mines still says "pre order processing" :(

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

mine actually shows the charging plate but i ordered through my premier account so that maybe why

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
i just talked to a rep online n this is what she told (she took forever to answer)

"Mildred: I will be right with you.
Mildred: Thank you for waiting. I will be with you in just a moment.
Mildred: I am sorry for the delay. I will be right with you.
Mildred: Thank you for waiting. I am truly sorry but we currently do not show any inventory.
Mildred: Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail with the carrier information and Tracking Number."

man whats frustrating is that they wont give us a date.. how long am i supposed to wait?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven