Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I remember someone in the other thread said once your card is charged, your phone is ready to be shipped... Is that true?? Any kind of update is encouraging at this moment.

It should be! That's what is in the fine print "Your card will not be charged until your order is ready to ship" or something like that.

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I remember someone in the other thread said once your card is charged, your phone is ready to be shipped... Is that true?? Any kind of update is encouraging at this moment.
My card was charged for both of our pre-orders for the yellow on Wednesday. We still show the same old status of Processing or In Progress. The status has not changed at all since the pre-order was made. After several calls to AT&T, I still have no clue if/when they will ship our phones. They did waive both $36 activation fees for us, but still no other info...

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ah, well then that's no guarantee. My card has also been charged. I'm sure it's enjoying all these phone purchases:

11/13/2012 GOOGLE *Devices Other Services $390.04
11/13/2012 AT&T K004 9966 ESTOR Phone/Cable $484.86

I'm a phone hoarder

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
My card still hasn't been charged, but there's a bunch of us that's already started using the #stillnoyellow920 hashtag! Sweet!

I remember when Dell really f'ed up the Venue Pro when it first came out two years ago... Due to all the noise we made on Twitter, Dell finally budged and actually delivered updates.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
My card was charged for both of our pre-orders for the yellow on Wednesday. We still show the same old status of Processing or In Progress. The status has not changed at all since the pre-order was made. After several calls to AT&T, I still have no clue if/when they will ship our phones. They did waive both $36 activation fees for us, but still no other info...

my preorder charges disapeared that weekend, now I only have one pending charge for one accessory but not for the upgrade...

anyone has a completed charge that isn't pending???

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Any idea if Yellow is available in the stores this week? I might just cancel the pre-order and pick one up locally instead. It's getting a little ridiculous.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm usually not a fan of fad tumblrs but I figured why not run with it. So check out http://whereisthelumia920.tumblr.com

And if you want to submit, Submit - Where is the yellow Lumia 920?

Have fun with it to help ease the pain.

haha nice!
tumblr_mdfwivRWBM1rl5qmdo1_400.jpg

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time I have received any email since I preordered on Wednesday and got the confirmation email.

Just received this email...does it mean *gasp* something is happening??!

Thank you for your recent purchase from AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service.

As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.

The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
The AT&T Customer Care Team

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Got a separate email about the charging pad. People were wondering if they were holding out shipments to put them all in one...well, they aren't.

Quote from the bulk email:
"The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge."

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping that since my card was charged, there would be an update to my order status. No such luck.

If it still says "Processing" at the end of the day, I'll have to give them a call.

YellowLumia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Whoever has a twitter and views this please tweet @ATT saying something about this issue we need to be heard this is really starting to tick me off that no one knows **** at ATT they keeping thinking I ordered an iPhone 5 when my order status say Nokia Lumia 920 they can't even read or what!!!!!!!

krazeenyc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yellow Nokia Lumia 920 at ATT.com

I "pre-ordered" mine early on the 7th about 9 AM EST -- knowing that I'd get the item on the 14th. I've called in 4 different days to get updates on the order -- they told me each time everything is going smoothly. Today I finally find out -- they are back ordered.

Here's what they told me :

1) Lumia 920 is backordered
2) They have no idea when they'll get them in stock.
3) I will get an email when it ships
4) They have not stopped taking orders or let people know the orders are delayed.
5) They have NOT emailed any of their customers who did not know their order would be back ordered to apologize.
6) This is their POLICY with pre-orders -- irregardless of stock -- they will continue taking pre-orders and orders as if they have the item in stock. And then they will fulfill them on a first come first serve basis. UNLIKE every other company in the world who lets u know when they are out of stock.
7) they are sorry but can't do anything to give anyone even a ballpark guess on orders.

HAS ANYONE gotten a yellow Nokia lumia 920 who did a pre-order or even a regular order?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Relax everyone, I'm sure by the end of the day tomorrow we will all have our yellow 920s ;)

I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

I do not care if I get it next week...I have been waiting 4 weeks to upgrade anyway... But why is there no information? Just lie to me and tell me one week or something, I just want to have some sort of an idea...1 day? 1 week? 1 month???

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

I do not care if I get it next week...I have been waiting 4 weeks to upgrade anyway... But why is there no information? Just lie to me and tell me one week or something, I just want to have some sort of an idea...1 day? 1 week? 1 month???

This. These companies need to realize, and fast, that people ARE patient. They just don't like being ignored, fed bull****, or kept in the dark. Just tell us "hey, our stocks of yellow didn't make it to us when we planned, looks like we are going to be shipping around the 15th".

Done.

krazeenyc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
sigh....

This. These companies need to realize, and fast, that people ARE patient. They just don't like being ignored, fed bull****, or kept in the dark. Just tell us "hey, our stocks of yellow didn't make it to us when we planned, looks like we are going to be shipping around the 15th".

Done.

DING DING DING. First of all, they should've stopped taking pre-orders and orders as "in stock" if they weren't. After they made that mistake they should've proactively given us an update on when they'd get the stock in . Assuming they were planning to get a new shipment on 11/15 they should've told us that we'd get the phones on the 18th and ship it to us next day air so that when we got the phones on the 16th we'd be cheering about what great service they have -- rather than this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb