Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is yellow. I got my black one at the ATT store in town. Because of the hurricane and our 15 year relationship with ATT, they let us both upgrade early, but they didn't have the yellow in store so we ordered it online.

Jessica

screenshots ppl or it didn't happen!

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I remembered something similar happening last April when I ordered my cyan L900. It was expected that people who pre-ordered online would receive their phones on the Friday before the actual release. I didn't get a tracking number until after midnight that Thursday (technically Friday), but FedEx dropped off my phone around 10am on that Friday.

If you take a look at some of my postings around that time you can see me obsessing over my phone status too =)

I've come to expect this from AT&T though. Seems like they actually do an okay job getting things shipped and out the door but are piss poor with communications, both directly with the customer and via their CSR's who are completely clueless.

davidmcclellan

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Nothing to report...

I ordered a Yellow L920 on November 7th. A note from AT&T indicated if my order was processed prior to 3:00 (EST) it would be shipped the next day. I did. They lied, because my phone did not ship. Today is Tuesday, I don't have my phone, and AT&T cannot give me any update, but can let me know my order is "Processing".

So I went to the store where I ordered it. They are confused. Their primary order was received and it had 11 phones. That was on Friday, 11/08. That's it. None since. When there, I purchased a Red Lumia for my wife (she is an iPhone convert LOVES it). My Yellow one? Should be on its way. Should already be here, or so they said.

I then cruised the 'net to ATT.com and opened up a chat window. Blah, blah, blah, your order is "in process". Nothing new there.

So I called AT&T to speak with a representative. Maybe they could check what was up with my order. Nothing to report. Order is "Processing". No ETA. Nothing interesting to report.

The bottom line: No Yellow phone for me. None available in Sacramento, CA. And no order status besides "Processing".

That's what I know. Makes me wonder if anyone is able to buy these things. They are awesome phones and I will wait for mine.

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
just got off chat with att... again. what this guy said was very different from all the other back and forth i got from other chat sessions.

cliff notes:
-chat with att asking for status update
-many orders are backordered but my order in specific isnt
-i SHOULD receive tracking information TONIGHT.

he said because they dont ship on weekends and yesterday was a holiday there hasnt been status updates?

here's hoping for the best...
i mean. its not much more specific than what ive been told by other reps, but its progress...

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
just got off chat with att... again. what this guy said was very different from all the other back and forth i got from other chat sessions.

cliff notes:
-chat with att asking for status update
-many orders are backordered but my order in specific isnt
-i SHOULD receive tracking information TONIGHT.

he said because they dont ship on weekends and yesterday was a holiday there hasnt been status updates?

here's hoping for the best...
i mean. its not much more specific than what ive been told by other reps, but its progress...

Did you ordered a yellow one? May I know when you ordered your phone?? Hopefully I can get mine shipped out tonight!!!

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine says Pending Shipment, which means they have it and it's not backordered, right? I ordered mine the afternoon of the 9th through an ATT store.

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you ordered a yellow one? May I know when you ordered your phone?? Hopefully I can get mine shipped out tonight!!!

i ordered wednesday morning (11/7). yes yellow! :D

i stayed up until midnight to try and preorder but we all know how much of a mess that was.

frustrated and sleepy, i gave up and successfully preordered at 6am right before the gym.

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Brolaire_of_ASStora.png

stick in there guys! yellow is coming. hopefully sooner? ;[ than later

though im slightly dying inside....

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
i ordered wednesday morning (11/7). yes yellow! :D

i stayed up until midnight to try and preorder but we all know how much of a mess that was.

frustrated and sleepy, i gave up and successfully preordered at 6am right before the gym.

Wow!! I ordered as soon as the pre-order became available, and I got the confirmation email at 10:22pm (Nov 6, west coast). So I guess I may get my tracking information tonight!!

I am ready for F5 all night...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb