Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
High F5 :D !

I didn't get my phone or any shipping information, but I am happy now...I must be insane...
Lol, my fiancee and I were saying the same thing. I mean, we have no reason, but that small glimmer of hope made me happy and my heart race a lil bit lol.

saveastar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
just talked to a rep online, she said all lumia 920 are backordered, they are waiting for Nokia to send them more soon, it could take up to a week to ship.........SO I GUESS WE STILL NEED TO WAIT!!

teski

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
just talked to a rep online, she said all lumia 920 are backordered, they are waiting for Nokia to send them more soon, it could take up to a week to ship.........SO I GUESS WE STILL NEED TO WAIT!!

If there's anything we DO know out of all this, it's that most of the reps at AT&T don't know squat. So I'd take that statement with a HUGE grain of salt!

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
My friend works at a hospital, and told me that some girl had a yellow one there.

Now...I don't trust my friend 100% because he knows how much I want it, and also he said she had left already by the time I asked him that I wanted a picture.

But there is quite some possibility that some nurse or lab tech is running around North Dakota with a yellow Lumia 920.

I did get the charging plate email today, so at least I dont' feel like its 100% dead in the wawter.

stonelalala

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I went to att store 5PM, the rep told me that the reason why we had a delay on our lumia is the hurricane in New York. They can't ship the 920 out. She also told me the store cannot take the order on lumia until everyone who preordered get theirs.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope...

I keep asking Charlie, the AT&T virtual Expert, to the right of my processing order -

When the **** will I get my phone Charlie?

I get -

What 3D channels are available on U-verse?​

Thanks for nothing Charlie!

channing0214

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am beginning to regret switching to AT&T from Verizon; this was there time to make a first impression and so far it isn't going very well. I pre-ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 last Wedneday 11/7 in the store, received the email that said it was processing and nothing since. I talked with a customer service rep. last night who said the same thing as someone posted above "The shipments were effected by the Hurricane". I went into the store today to see what the in store representative would tell me. She said that they are backordered and there is a Negative 700+ count on them.

I am not really upset that I don't have the phone, I am upset that the communication has been so poor. Anywhere else I've ordered anthing from and the item ships late or is on backorder you at least get an email. It is just stuck in Lumia Limbo now & I will be gone half the week next week for Thanksgiving. My fingers are crossed it ships by this Friday.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I agree.

I wish that AT&T would understand that good communication can do quite a lot for customer service. We understand that sometimes there are delays for one reason or another. But geez, at least keep us in the loop. We're the ones forking out the money.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I know this is not very productive or mature, but it made me feel better. I went into a chat as though I was buying a new phone.

Below is my chat with the rep. I asked if I purchased a phone when would it ship. This is the conversation from that point.

Jamie L.: What phone are you looking at today?

Philip: The Yellow Nokia Lumia 920

Jamie L.: Perfect! Let me check on that for you.

Jamie L.: This phone is ready to ship now. If you order tonight it will be shipped via free 2 business day shipping to you.

Philip: Then how come the other one I ordered a week ago has not shipped?

Jamie L.: If you ordered a yellow on it was set to ship out yesterday. Those had been delayed due to high demand. Is it not showing as shipped to you yet in your order status?

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, I just got off "live chat" with Julio. According to him, all 920's are on backorder (like others have posted). I asked why my yellow 920 (which was ordered on 11/6 - 9:15pm PST) would be on backorder...
Then Julio responds with "OK I understand right now at the moment the system I need to check your order is not working for me. So I could not check to be 100 percent sure. You could chat with another agent or call into our department if you would like to be sure the account is ok."

GRRR. Wanted to punch Julio's virtual face into the ground. (not his fault, just AT&T's poor communication!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss