Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Gotta be photoshopped!!! I'm such a hater!!!

I swear its not!! I was doing my bi-daily online chat with AT&T expecting to hear "the item is backorderd blah blah blah" when the CSR gave me a tracking number. Sure enough, I checked my online status and that's the screenshot you see!

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm still "in progress"...did they send u an email letting u kno that ur order changed??? Or did u have to check back on ur own?

No, haven't gotten an email yet, I'm guessing because my order hasn't been picked up by FedEx yet. When I try the tracking number on their website it says "No information received for this number". My ship date is listed as today when I check my status so I guess FedEx will pick it up today. But no matter how I check my order status, whether through "My Orders" or the att order status site, I get the same information.

Wilson920

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
No, haven't gotten an email yet, I'm guessing because my order hasn't been picked up by FedEx yet. When I try the tracking number on their website it says "No information received for this number". My ship date is listed as today when I check my status so I guess FedEx will pick it up today. But no matter how I check my order status, whether through "My Orders" or the att order status site, I get the same information.

Gotcha...guess I'm gonna keep refreshing or harass the CSR until I get what I want!

Winfonejunkie

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
People really need to calm down. Nokia is literally doing a simultaneous worldwide launch and is meeting with unprecedented demand for the device. As someone that has had his Cyan lumia 920 since Monday I can definitely see why the demand is as high as it is as the phone is amazing, but you guys really need to give Nokia and ATT a break here. Im sure they are making these phones as fast as they can manufacture them. Don't allow your impatience to cause you to purchase an inferior phone/ecosystem.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully y'all will get your tracking info soon! Looks we will be waiting for our wireless chargers though, I didn't get a tracking # for that.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
People really need to calm down. Nokia is literally doing a simultaneous worldwide launch and is meeting with unprecedented demand for the device. As someone that has had his Cyan lumia 920 since Monday I can definitely see why the demand is as high as it is as the phone is amazing, but you guys really need to give Nokia and ATT a break here. Im sure they are making these phones as fast as they can manufacture them. Don't allow your impatience to cause you to purchase an inferior phone/ecosystem.
I understand high demand but if you read the title of this thread out was started with one specific phone, the yellow one which no one has received. If there was supply people would have it. We are most frustrated with the lack of help and communication as to why this one particular color isn't shipping.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
You'd be impatient too if you had no idea what was going on. If I was told that there was an error, and that it'd be 2 weeks, I'd be cool with that! I just want to know and not be left confused.

I'm just worried it'll be sent to my univ. while I'm not there, because if I'm not around it will be a mess. The phone isn't being sent in my name (AT&T said they're only allowed to send phones in the name of the main account holder...), and if I don't let them know that the morning it comes in who knows what they'll do with it, lol...

asupmdr

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Update

Pre-ordered my Yellow 920 (and black pad) last Wed morn the 7th at 6am. stills says processing. Last time I got my iPhone 4S from AT&T, it said processing, until the day it arrived, and then it said shipped. Hoping that's why mine doesn't say shipped yet. Still holding out hope it will show up tomorrow. Doubt the pad will show up then.

Another day, no change. Online chat was waste of time. Called, and opened a Case, and asked for a financial reward, and supposedly got a $20 credit to my account.

Wilson920

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Easier said when ur phone arrives on time and your responding via your Lumia 920 lol! They shouldn't keep a promise they can't keep...its a business. Customer first right???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb