Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

AbsoluteZerow

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I feel so bad for anyone who preordered non-yellow's and still haven't received them. I walked into the closest ATT store on launch day and they had plenty of blacks in stock, which happened to be the color I wanted.

ATT and Nokia really botched the launch. They should be giving new and existing customers a decent account credit and they should give users funds for MS Store purchases. I can't beleive they're taking so long to say somethinga bout the yellow orders/phones, and I can't believe the lack of product knowledge from ATT reps on a device that has been as hyped as the 920 has. What the heck is going on here?

vemulasri

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
My friend got the tracking number just several minutes ago!!
He is a Premier member, ordered a yellow one at around 10:00pm PT, Nov 6. He check his order status via wireless.att.com/order_status, log in using his wireless number and billing zip code.

I haven't got mine yet. But here is hope everyone!!

I just did that and sure enough mine is shippped out too and is coming on 16th.:cool:

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I feel so bad for anyone who preordered non-yellow's and still haven't received them. I walked into the closest ATT store on launch day and they had plenty of blacks in stock, which happened to be the color I wanted.

Still waiting for my cyan to ship. I've been eying this thread to get as much information as possible about stock levels and shipping info.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
March 2012 - Eligible for Sprint Upgrade

Decide to hold on to old Evo with broken screen, because I want WP8

Too broken, insurance claim, 100 bucks for new EVO

waiting

waiting

waiting

phone smashed

waiting

win8 announced

lumia 920 announced

no release date or carriers

more announcements, less info

carriers announced, no release date

pre order announced

Nov 7, 7 AM - EVO screen goes black, permanently

Nov 7, 730 AM - Yellow Lumia 920 Premier ordered

Sprint cancellation request made

Nov 8, 9 am - email received from ATT saying problem with order---transferred cell number (10+years old) does not match shipping zip, have to change number, at least temporarily, email also says not to terminate previous contract so I can keep number

Nov 9 - everyone else gets their non yella phone

Nov all days - nothing

Nov 13 - Chat with CSR online - told they don't know jack about jack, "phone will be shipped when available"

Nov 14 - Still pending pre order processing

Can not find chat on ATT website today, told by DSL chat that wireless chat does not exist

Can not log in on Premier - being a new customer I have no log in info

Find chat on normal ATT - requires log in, don't have as new customer

Checking status of number - no info (24 hour issue)

Checking status of order number - no info (24 hour issue)

Receive Alert from credit watch company that credit score pinged at 7:15 AM this morning

No charge to CC, pending or not

Day 8, no phone, actually not too bothered by it. Maybe i'll give them up entirely?
Don't cancel your line until your phone is activate

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok folks, use the "wireless.att.com/order_status" method with your order number. I just did it and it shows shipped today and a tracking number. The normal AT&T website order status does not have the info yet. Mine is supposed to be here Friday. We'll see. Oh and the Charging Plate hasn't shipped.
-joe-

Last edited:

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
My friend got the tracking number just several minutes ago!!
He is a Premier member, ordered a yellow one at around 10:00pm PT, Nov 6. He check his order status via wireless.att.com/order_status, log in using his wireless number and billing zip code.

I haven't got mine yet. But here is hope everyone!!

Odd. I checked that website and it gives slightly different information. It mentions the phone, charger and sim, and all three say pending shipment. In my account, the order status page only shows pending shipment for the sim, and nothing for the phone and charger. On the link provided in the order email, it just says in process for the entire order.

How on earth can AT&T have 3 different systems that say 3 slightly different things? I mean, yeah they all tell me that I'm without phone, but this is kind of nuts.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok folks, use the "wireless.att.com/order_status" method with your order number. I just did it and it shows shipped today and a tracking number. The normal AT&T website order status does not have the info yet. Mine is supposed to be here Friday. We'll see. Oh and the Charging Plate hasn't shipped.
-joe-
Yep, this is correct. The only place I can see my tracking number is wireless.att.com/order_status. In "My Orders" I can see the ship date is today but shows no tracking numbers.

vincentw56

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
-joe-

Shows the exact same information for me. Still pending.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Odd. I checked that website and it gives slightly different information. It mentions the phone, charger and sim, and all three say pending shipment. In my account, the order status page only shows pending shipment for the sim, and nothing for the phone and charger. On the link provided in the order email, it just says in process for the entire order.

How on earth can AT&T have 3 different systems that say 3 slightly different things? I mean, yeah they all tell me that I'm without phone, but this is kind of nuts.

Seems like they update this website much more promptly. My friend's phone is shipped, but on the link provided in the order email, it still says "pre-order processing"...

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
-joe-
This method does not work for me.

I do not have log in information, I am a new customer.

My existing number does not work.

My order number does not work.

I was never given knowledge of what my temporary number is.

I purchased through Premier, which I also can not log in to or create an account.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This method does not work for me.

I do not have log in information, I am a new customer.

My existing number does not work.

My order number does not work.

I was never given knowledge of what my temporary number is.

I purchased through Premier, which I also can not log in to or create an account.
If you chat with AT&T, they should be able to give you your order number. Believe it or not, you have 2 order numbers, one for premier and another one that works for the order status site. The order number in my premier email does not work on the order status site.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to add the ridiculousness of having to log in to this website as well..

My favorite thing about logging into the AT&T website is the 'ReThink Possible' message that pops up.

Thanks AT&T, I did re-think possible and realized that AT&T makes the possible turn impossible. lol

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If you chat with AT&T, they should be able to give you your order number. Believe it or not, you have 2 order numbers, one for premier and another one that works for the order status site. The order number in my premier email does not work on the order status site.
I would.

But as stated in my previous posts, I can no longer chat with wireless customer service.

DSL customer service told me wireless chat does not exist.

When I finally found the link for wireless chat, I was taken to a log in page.

As previously stated, I can not log in.

Chat worked yesterday, not today, no idea what's wrong.

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
-joe-

Thanks Joe. My order still shows Pending Shipment there, but, I ordered my phone on the 9th, not as early as others.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
got tracking code!!! not sure because I was fihting over the phone over 30 mins... at the end they transfered my call to India, I just hanged up, they usually use Indian csr when theres no more help to your issues

placed my order wed 6th 9pm pst

premier customer

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This really is a mess up big time on AT&T's side of things. The Premier tracking number I'm using is from my order receipt. For some it doesn't work. Their normal website doesn't jive with other websites. It's a total screw up. I wonder if AT&T thought this phone wouldn't sell great (like the 900, good but not great) and just didn't order enough from Nokia. To me it's like they literally are shipping out 10 or 20 phones at a time. It's a queer thing, I'll tell you what.
-joe-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb