Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I order the Nokia Lumia 920 in Yellow on 11/8 from At&t... When I check, https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status_results.jsp it says that my order is "In Progress." What's the difference between "Pending" and "In Progress" ? Also, my payment no longer shows up in my bank? It was there "pending" and I thought it wouldn't be processed until the phone shipped, but now there's no record that I made a payment?! Grrrr.....

So glad I came across this forum... not that it's nice we are in this situation, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one and a lot of people on here have great solutions (or at least make me feel better!).

:)

Welcome to our confused world, you're among friends.

In other news my order status still hasn't changed and vs still hasn't gotten back to me.

FuzzyHat

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Just got my tracking #!!!! Due to arrive this Friday. Shipped to San Francisco...

Premiere member... Ordered on 11/6 @ 9:15PM.

Phone and SIM will be here on Friday.
No tracking # for the charging plate.

BTW - When I log into my AT&T account, it still shows as processing!
Use this site: https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/ - THANKS wenw
You can track by wireless #, home/work #, or order #

Thank you, the Wife has been on my case about when her phone is going to arrive, since she has already been using my Cyan one already. Looks like Friday, guess I'll have to leave a note on the door to leave it there, so I do not need to goto FedEx location.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So, I had a long chat session with a rep.

Apparently, when they say, "First come, first served" it doesn't really mean when you ordered the device. It's when it is processed by an AT&T employee and they forward the order to the shipping department.

That means, if there was a slow rep, or they had any questions at all (even simple ones), then your order could have been passed up by people who ordered later than you did.

My order shows that it was placed on the 11th instead of the 7th. I had no issues that should have delayed my processing. They asked me no questions. It just took a long time.

They were unhelpful and could only say over and over agains, "First come, first served only applies to when the order gets to the warehouse."

Sonuva.... :mad:

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
order placed 11/7 for yellow 920.. order still pending shipment...

received email, title started with "order confirmation..." got excited..completely forgot i had ordered pizza :mad: thanks papa johns for emailing me so quickly, wondering why at&t can't do the same lol

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
live chatting with a rep at the moment and was told that charging pad is an automatic process with the order. now trying to get the 99 price

and this is what i have gotten as of now

" As for checking we do not have price protection for Nokia Lumia but let me see what other options I ca do to at least help you out .."

lets hope this goes my way

kcovert

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
order placed 11/7 for yellow 920.. Order still pending shipment...

Received email, title started with "order confirmation..." got excited..completely forgot i had ordered pizza :mad: Thanks papa johns for emailing me so quickly, wondering why at&t can't do the same lol

haha

txscot_98

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Apparently it's not about when you ordered. It's about when the rep handling your order happens to get the information to the warehouse.

Agreed. I ordered on 11/07 at 12:10 am EST through Premier but my status was set to "Attention" until late that afternoon. I think mine was under review for some unknown reason until then. I never called them, they never called me, status just changed to "Preorder Processing" where it still sits now.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
just got off the phone with the AT&T rep...she was 100000(ect 0's) times more knowledgable then the chat people.

I started by just saying I was looking to get some details about when my phone was supposed to ship because it was stuck in "Pending Shipment" and her response "I bet you ordered a Lumia 920, didn't you?" My jaw dropped, haha, she knew my plight! Anyway, she said they were getting crazy amounts of orders and were just not prepared inventory wise.

Anyway, they whipped my activation fee and threw a little more on top to make me happy. She also explained how to go about using a contract on a Minutes Only plan line to get a new Smartphone for one of our other lines.

bad news...she said it would be 3-5 days until shipped.
"Your order was placed: 02:03 PM CST November 07, 2012"
3-5 days shipped dates: 866-267-4510
Refund and 920 knowledge: 800-331-0500

Last edited:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I ordered on 11/07 at 12:10 am EST through Premier but my status was set to "Attention" until late that afternoon. I think mine was under review for some unknown reason until then. I never called them, they never called me, status just changed to "Preorder Processing" where it still sits now.

So you ordered fairly early, but are likely further down in the order queue than you should be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb