Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
just got off the phone with the AT&T rep...she was 100000(ect 0's) times more knowledgable then the chat people.

I started by just saying I was looking to get some details about when my phone was supposed to ship because it was stuck in "Pending Shipment" and her response "I bet you ordered a Lumia 920, didn't you?" My jaw dropped, haha, she knew my plight! Anyway, she said they were getting crazy amounts of orders and were just not prepared inventory wise.

Anyway, they whipped my activation fee and threw a little more on top to make me happy. She also explained how to go about using a contract on a Minutes Only plan line to get a new Smartphone for one of our other lines.

bad news...she said it would be 3-5 days until shipped.
"Your order was placed: 02:03 PM CST November 07, 2012"

Which dept did you call? Who did you talk to?

I spoke to two people that were unhelpful. Then chatted with someone that was unhelpful.

Not that they're trying to be unhelpful, but they just all seemed clueless.

I ordred on the 7th, but the CSR I chatted with said that my order says the 11th because that's when the order finally made it the warehouse. So that's the date they'll use.

txscot_98

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
So you ordered fairly early, but are likely further down in the order queue than you should be.

Well now I'm shocked. I just checked my order status and I'm now shipped! Arriving in NYC on Friday by 4:30 pm. It was picked up at 12:55 pm in Memphis. Perhaps they've made it to the afternoon of the 7th on fulfilling yellow orders now.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Damn, so checked my order status now and I have a tracking number for my Yellow 920!! And my Red is here today!! Weird part (as some others have noticed), is that it has a tracking number but going to UPS site, it says "UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

When that happened with my red one, it didn't ship out until the next day. However, it also showed that status much later in the day. Here's to hoping that it ACTUALLY ships today!

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
just got off the phone with the AT&T rep...she was 100000(ect 0's) times more knowledgable then the chat people.

I started by just saying I was looking to get some details about when my phone was supposed to ship because it was stuck in "Pending Shipment" and her response "I bet you ordered a Lumia 920, didn't you?" My jaw dropped, haha, she knew my plight! Anyway, she said they were getting crazy amounts of orders and were just not prepared inventory wise.

Anyway, they whipped my activation fee and threw a little more on top to make me happy. She also explained how to go about using a contract on a Minutes Only plan line to get a new Smartphone for one of our other lines.

bad news...she said it would be 3-5 days until shipped.
"Your order was placed: 02:03 PM CST November 07, 2012"

I'm still rather apprehensive... It sounds like she knows what's going on, but It's just one AT&T rep. Hopefully yours gets shipped sooner, mine as well. haha.

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just received this: (Ordered at 7 AM CST on Nov 7, status order date Nov 7)

Dear Wanker,

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

When I go to view the status it still says pre processing or what have you.

No indication as to what item is backordered, the phone or the charger. No estimate ship date either.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh):confused:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Dear Wanker,

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

No indication as to what item is backordered, the phone or the charger. No estimate ship date either.

That's more than they told me when I ordered.

****... I didn't even receive a confirmation email.

anon(5339012)

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Dear Wanker,

I just received the same email. I ordered 11/8 at 6PM.

Jmcwheeler

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Well just got off with yet another CSR. I ordered Yellow 920 on the 10th and have been in limbo with everyone else. Rep looked up my order and said that it was still pending. Said that he checked the inventory locator and was showing 3 available. He said mine should be one of those 3 and I should have the phone most likely Friday or Monday. Sounds like bull to me but thought I would share what I heard. This is totally ridiculous that ATT can't even have straight information about the status of these orders. Could have walked out of the store the day I ordered with a Black or White unit and now I'm stuck.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Which dept did you call? Who did you talk to?

I spoke to two people that were unhelpful. Then chatted with someone that was unhelpful.

I ordred on the 7th, but the CSR I chatted with said that my order says the 11th because that's when the order finally made it the warehouse. So that's the date they'll use.

I'm still rather apprehensive... It sounds like she knows what's going on, but It's just one AT&T rep. Hopefully yours gets shipped sooner, mine as well. haha.

Added this to my other post:

3-5 days shipped dates: 866-267-4510
Refund and 920 knowledge: 800-331-0500

I don't care if it is 3 days, I just want someone to tell me that...so I know what is going on! I didn't get my order in until 3PM Eastern on the 7th, so I am not surprised I didn't make wave one....but I am just glad to see there IS a "wave one" now.

Matt Sharp

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Well apparently It wont let me link a photo.... so Good news is I have a shipping date for my phone :)

Thanks to the person who posted the Order Status site :) I know have a tracking number WOOHOOO

krazeenyc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Fortunately or unfortunately.

Dear Wanker,

This email means nothing. I got this email right now. I also already have tracking info and my package has already been picked up by fedex.

lifesizepotato

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This email means nothing. I got this email right now. I also already have tracking info and my package has already been picked up by fedex.

I was kind of hoping that it was just a blanket, non-specific email that AT&T sent out because they realize how frustrated people are getting from the lack of communication about their orders. It also gives them something to fall back on when people complain, so they can say "Didn't you get that email? It's backordered and we have 30 days to screw with you now!"

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got the same email. I ordered 10am CST on the 7th (but AT&T's order page says it was the 8th).

My tracking pages haven't changed. "In Progress" and "Pending Shipment" on the wireless.att.com one, and "Processing" on the other.

I guess I know what to expect then. I ordered on the 7th, but AT&T's page says the 11th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)