Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe that one bit. Maybe they stop working with shipping but handling several thousand orders during a limited hour per day time frame...no way.

There is people inside the warehouse after hours. Heck Walmart/Sams Clubs closes and locks the door but there are still a handfull of people inside the store still working 24/7

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe that one bit. Maybe they stop working with shipping but handling several thousand orders during a limited hour per day time frame...no way.

There is people inside the warehouse after hours. Heck Walmart/Sams Clubs closes and locks the door but there are still a handfull of people inside the store still working 24/7

Agreed, I dont think the chat people have any more information than you or I on the dang website.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a service manager who said the phone I ordered is no longer on back order..I had him repeat this several times...he said it hasn't shipped because they are having a hard time processing the orders fast enough and that even though I ordered on the 9th it wasn't processed until the 10th. He also said that my order will ship by the 17th (because apparently over night shipping means nothing) but he said there is a chance I will get a shipping confirmation before then.
That being said he said he will personally call me on Monday to make sure everything is in order.
I don't really believe this is how it will go down but this is the first date I have received and I told him that I was holding him to it.
He also told me they had the same problem with the iPhone release and I told him they should've learned their lesson :) so we'll see.
I ordered on the 9th and am a premier customer.

I hope you have his name, number, and extension! I may end up needing it!

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh my! Mine shipped today! It was just updated in the last two hours! Earlier today it showed that the phone would be shipped on the 14th which is today, but it still said "processing" while the SIM card was pending shipment.
I ordered mine on the 7th through Premier phone support at 8pm PST. Finally!!

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Damn, so checked my order status now and I have a tracking number for my Yellow 920!! And my Red is here today!! Weird part (as some others have noticed), is that it has a tracking number but going to UPS site, it says "UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

When that happened with my red one, it didn't ship out until the next day. However, it also showed that status much later in the day. Here's to hoping that it ACTUALLY ships today!

Just checked and my Yellow WILL definitely be here tomorrow from UPS as they gave me free overnight when I ordered it!! I'm so freaking pumped!! Ordered on the 7th about 8am through Premier.

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
man, congrats to all your premier members.

have you guys seen how verizon is offering compensation to their customers for their htc 8x preorder delays?

at&t, not even once.....

ps//its only 30percent off any phone case, but its still soemthing. at leas they publicly owned up to their faults

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Btw anyone in the L.A area wants to exchange a cyan color for my yellow? I checked out both colors in person and I prefer the matte finish of the cyan one. Mine is scheduled to arrived no later than 430pm this Friday.

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it through the premier customer phone support. The rep told me that their supplies of phones are different than of any other departments, including online premier orders.

zachangry

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I guess ATT doesn't want me to keep checking my order status. :p

attachment.php

Had to delete cookies to get it to work again. Still pending shipment.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99