Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
just called to sort out my cancelled order dilemma. i asked how their orders were processed. they said on first come first serve basis. i said i preordered asap on wednesday morning when the preorder page went live. they told me preorders started being taken october 26.

yea right.

edit: they reprocessed my order. i originally ordered last week on the 7th. now my reprocessed order is showing an order date of november 15 (today).

guess i wont be seeing this phone for awhile. i'll keep a little bit of hope, but im not too confident anymore in att, their inventory statuses, their representatives, etc... lol. im quite over it actually. just waiting. faithfully. at this point.

any other brahs who got their orders cancelled have updates?

Last edited:

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine, apparently, shipped yesterday at 10:30 am, even though my tracking number didn't show until today. Again, ordered 1:30 AM EST. when I called yesterday, well after 10:30, they told me it was back ordered and could take weeks.
So, don't be too discouraged if yours doesn't show shipped... that doesn't mean that it hasn't. The customer service has absolutely no idea if it has shipped or what is going on so I wouldn't waste your breath. Even on the other order status page, we clearly are not looking at real time.

Oh, and I still haven't received a shipping email or any correspondence that it was shipped.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
When I saw the article on the front page (????now removed????) about the UPS truck flipping with the Lumia 920 on it I thought THAT was the reason for all these delays. But, I guess it was just 1 phone and the drivers died so WPCentral took it down.

-------------------------

YEA!! Saw a lot of people getting the numbers so I checked this morning despite being told ~3 days yesterday.

Shipped: November 14, 2012, 7:38 pm
Ordered November 7, 2012, 3:17 pm
All times eastern. Non-Premier / web order /no "CSR Assistance"

Says I should have it the 17th, but it is only 2 states away, normally stuff goes TN to OH in a day (15th) and out for delivery (16th).

skaizr

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Chatted with Premier chat assistance.

Unfortunately my items are on back order or in processing, they will ship as soon as the items are available, most ship within 48 hours of order.

I apologize I can not provide further assistance, here is the number for the Indian lady you have already called twice and said your order was 'in progress' and was unable to provide any further information.

Thanks, and please still leave cheaper Sprint for ATT who can't even find telephones.

Ordered 7 AM, Nov 7, Premier.

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
When I saw the article on the front page (????now removed????) about the UPS truck flipping with the Lumia 920 on it I thought THAT was the reason for all these delays. But, I guess it was just 1 phone and the drivers died so WPCentral took it down.

-------------------------

YEA!! Saw a lot of people getting the numbers so I checked this morning despite being told ~3 days yesterday.

Shipped: November 14, 2012, 7:38 pm
Ordered November 7, 2012, 3:17 pm
All times eastern. Non-Premier / web order /no "CSR Assistance"

Says I should have it the 17th, but it is only 2 states away, normally stuff goes TN to OH in a day (15th) and out for delivery (16th).
Weird, I'm in Ohio (practically Michigan) too and mine shows the typical 2 day delivery (shipping 11/16).

Edit: I see yours was shipped later in the day, so maybe it didn't get far

Last edited:

Shrek4685

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Order not found?

Anybody else get this error message when you try to check your order. This troubles me greatly. I ordered on 11/8 Premier.

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Omg! There is hope, everyone!

We ordered NON-premier on 11/7/12 at 11:26 AM (CST). It said processing for the entire time. Called and checked online obsessively.

Woke up this morning to an email. It shipped last night 11/14/12 at 10:28 PM.

OH **** YEAH!!! It's going USPS from Memphis as we didn't pay for "overnight."

:D:D:D

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
So I am premier and ordered between 9PM and 10PM PT on Tuesday the 6th. However, my orders kept getting canceled. There was some sort of fraud thing if you cancel orders and reorder it thinks it is some sort of scam. I eventually got it straightened out over the next couple days. Well one of the orders that was canceled shows as having shipped yesterday. I have not received an email, but I hope it does show tomorrow.

Now lets just hope I still like the yellow in person.:p

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss