Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the yellow L920 on the 8th and still says processing. What number could I call to at least get the activation fee waved?

This is rediculous! The waiting is killing this tech nerd. But I'm glad I'm not the only one.
You can call either the order status number 1-877-782-8870 or regular customer care 1-800-331-0500.

They waived both of ours.

mcraine

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Got a Fedex tracking # when I woke up this morning. No email.
Ship Date per order status page is 11/15/2012 for phone and sim, charger still pending shipment.

Fedex tracking shows ship date of 11/14/2012. Estimated delivery is before 4:30pm on 11/16/2012. Current location is Memphis, TN. I?m in Sacramento.

Ordered 11/6/2012 around 9:20pm (PST) via website with Premier status.

phenominho

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Preordered my yellah lumia the morning of Thursday 11/8 and FINALLY got an email this morning (11/15) that the phone has shipped. USPS tracking status says 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'... The suspense has been painful. I'm not going to believe it until I see it on my doorsteps. :straight:

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Preordered my yellah lumia the morning of Thursday 11/8 and FINALLY got an email this morning (11/15) that the phone has shipped. USPS tracking status says 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'... The suspense has been painful. I'm not going to believe it until I see it on my doorsteps. :straight:
i ordered it on thursday around 7PM but its so nice to see someone who ordered on the 8th getting this email :) i have something to look forward to now :p

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, naturally, I was up ALL night checking the status. When I woke up this morning and the tracking info was there, it stated that it had been processed in Memphis at 10:30 last night. I have just recently ordered something else that was shipped Priority and it took about 3 days, so who knows? I'll be glad to have it by Saturday.

(It felt awesome to be able to close down all those AT&T tabs and just keep open USPS)

I hope everyone gets theirs soon and I can't wait to see pics!

I've had this damn tracking status for about 21 hours now: "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 14, 2012 to expect your package for mailing."

I wonder if the seller has tracking numbers automatically generated but never actually shipped the phone yesterday. The fact that you got an update on the USPS site this morning and I didn't suggests the seller didn't actually ship my phone yet. If they did I would have a shot at getting it tomorrow. Otherwise, it's Saturday at the earliest :dry.

Sounds like you'll have yours by tomorrow! :happy:

pancakehumper

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is there a separate Best Buy order thread for us stranded with orders for Yellows? I have had a Yellow 920 on order there since 11/7 and it just says backordered 1-2 weeks.

Are others experiencing the same issues? Microsoft Store told me the Yellow was online AT&T exclusive...I hope that is not the case and Best Buy is not being completely ignorant like they usually are :(

Also, Best Buy won't price match the no contract price :/

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Well..... I GOT TRACKING NUMBERS!!!!

Now here's the real question.... If it shipped super early today.... which it did...... Can it get to me by Friday.... Probably not... Darn. The phone will be in a mailbox all week if I don't get it.

EmWii

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've had this damn tracking status for about 21 hours now: "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 14, 2012 to expect your package for mailing."

I wonder if the seller has tracking numbers automatically generated but never actually shipped the phone yesterday. The fact that you got an update on the USPS site this morning and I didn't suggests the seller didn't actually ship my phone yet. If they did I would have a shot at getting it tomorrow. Otherwise, it's Saturday at the earliest :dry.

Sounds like you'll have yours by tomorrow! :happy:
I sure hope you are right! I'm still thinking Saturday. I am just crossing my fingers that it's not on Monday lol. I am so impatient!

joshingyou

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my tracking number!!

Ordered at about 6pm ET on 11/8. Woke up this morning at 9:30 and no tracking. Went back to sleep for two hours and checked again and boom tracking number!!

But again this is ridiculous. I want ATT to waive my activation fee too!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb