Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

hungarianhc

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
AT&T randomly canceled my order. I called, talked with a few people, and nobody had any idea why it was canceled. I placed a new one this morning, but I'm sure now I'm on the back of the queue. There's an AT&T store across the street that has black. I might just go grab that. I don't feel like playing this game of getting my order canceled, re-placing, etc. Pretty obnoxious... but then again, the yellow does look pretty nice..............

radioactiverice8

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
AT&T randomly canceled my order. I called, talked with a few people, and nobody had any idea why it was canceled. I placed a new one this morning, but I'm sure now I'm on the back of the queue. There's an AT&T store across the street that has black. I might just go grab that. I don't feel like playing this game of getting my order canceled, re-placing, etc. Pretty obnoxious... but then again, the yellow does look pretty nice..............

i recently put in a new order as well due to the cancellation BS.

to be honest, im not willing to settle on a color i dont want. yellow is so nice ;[

id be fine with black, but then id always know its not what i really wanted :p

happy hunting. as painful as it is

BigReub

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Wow, AT&T's customer service just took a turn for the worse. I've made it a point to not be rude with the CSRs and try to be as polite as possible (even though in the back of my mind I hate AT&T). They apparently can't afford me the same courtesy.

Tried to do a chat session and the chat operator told me that the device is shipped first come first served. She asked if I had any further questions, I said she didn't answer my question and she just said thank you, have a nice day, and terminated the chat session.

Tried calling in to find out the order status and pretty much the exact same thing happened. They said orders are shipped first come first served, there's no other information and just hung up on me.

I can't even begin to express how much I hate AT&T. I'm sure grass is always greener, but if Verizon or Tmo carried the 920, I would have jumped ship in a heartbeat.
I'd bet that already have you flagged because you were "combative or rude" to a previous rep. It's the 1st thing they see on your account. Sorry to hear that.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm sitting here setting up my Yellow 920.

Again, I ordered at like....2:30 pm Eastern time on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

It shipped yesterday, and I had paid extra for next day air. It's gorgeous, and the size and weight, are as many have stated, quite exaggerated.

Feeling for you guys out there waiting.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm sitting here setting up my Yellow 920.

Again, I ordered at like....2:30 pm Eastern time on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

It shipped yesterday, and I had paid extra for next day air. It's gorgeous, and the size and weight, are as many have stated, quite exaggerated.

Feeling for you guys out there waiting.
You ordered it Tuesday? As in 2 days ago?

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Having ordered from Ebay, I'm really worried about what my options would be if my L920 turns out to be a lemon like plenty of others who've ended up with bricked phones. It's much easier to return/exchange if you got it straight from AT&T or the Microsoft Store.

Hmm, well in this case Nokia should respond under the phone's warranty. I saw someone on Twitter have problems with a White 920 (he's in the US) and Nokia shipped him a replacement one. So you should be ok.

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I sure wish Sprint had offered a Windows Phone. I didn't want to switch to AT&T because of their reputation for garbage customer service. Almost can't believe I am experiencing it myself before my plan is even active.

That's exactly the boat I'm in. I have grown tired of Sprint's slow data. Their voice used to be reliable, but now that I recently moved it's not as good as it used to be. San Diego is SUPPOSED to get Network Vision and LTE soon, but I've been waiting for 4G since the EVO came out.

I want GSM, I want to be able to swap a phone without having to call Customer Service, so it's either AT&T or T-Mobile. Several years ago I paid an ETF to leave AT&T. I signed up for a new line without a contract this time, and I'm already having issues without even being a customer yet.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got my USPS tracking number last night. I checked the tracking info this morning and it said expected delivery on 11/17. So it looks like Saturday is the big day! I have a feeling I'm not going to get many chores or errands done this weekend. ;)
Also, this morning I got my delivery confirmation e-mail from AT&T.

My order had been "processing" and "pending shipment" since I ordered it on 11/7, and the temp authorization on my CC had expired, so it wasn't looking good that my order would ship, but it did. So if your order is still in that "pending shipment" stage, don't necessarily buy into that "backordered" spiel. There's a very good chance that it will ship soon. Good luck! :)

teski

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Yellow phone finally showed up today. Ordered on the 7th in the morning via the Premier site. Order status went all over in the first 24 hours from Action to processing to cancelled. Got it reinstated by a manager (multiple escalations up to Premier Resolutions management). I pressed for upgrade to next day shipping. Phone shipped yesterday and arrived today.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
mine gets here tomorrow, I just hope it isn't faulty, I don't want to go into the queue and wait til 2013 for another yellow Lumia 920, wouldn't mind test photos or videos lol

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's the end of the day in California and I still have no tracking number. CSR lied. My Nexus 4 didn't ship out today either. It's a sad phone day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6