Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine off Ebay yesterday. Didn't want to deal with the pre-order B.S., figured the Microsoft Store, Ebay, or some merchant would have it by the time AT&T starts shipping them out (never been a fan of pre-orders in general for a number of reasons). Anyway, tracking info shows that I should expect it tomorrow! Just hope it isn't a lemon... probably more difficult to deal with returns/exchanges off Ebay than through AT&T.

Wilson920

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
After 2 days of Twitter beef, an at&t manager finally em'd me this yesterday.

"My apologies, we are awaiting inventory from Nokia. We are working very closely with Nokia to replenish stock."

Sad part is that I ordered a phone case from CHINA the same day I ordered it (9th) and received it today Lmao! Disappointed...

potahov

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re-ordered today after my yellow preorder from 11/7 has been cancelled yesterday due to their system bug and decided to try red one this time... Ordered at 9AM and got tracking number by 8PM, overnight delivery for yesterday! Not yellow, maybe next time, seems it's not my color lol

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
praying i get a tracking today seeing as people who ordered 11/9 received an update...i ordered 11/9 7:30 pm. heres to hoping for the rest of us #stillnoyellow920

vincentw56

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Finally, mine will be delivered today. I ordered it Wed, 7th and I'm a non-premiere customer. The only thing I noticed is that my ordered didn't list the charging plate.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
People who ordered 11/9 have their phones shipping?

Is this their actual order date, or the date it says in the "My Order" section on website?

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine supposed to be delivered today. I hope it is, it would be nice to have the weekend to play with it. I order Tuesday night on the 6th between 9 and 10 PM PT.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it on the 8th and i havent heard anything from Att.. im keep checking my status but it still says processing.. i do have a premier account.. this SUCKS! im so mad n tired of this now

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like ATT has run dry. Nobody seems to have gotten shipping info since last night/this morning of either yellow or cyan. Hopefully the next big shipment comes in soon and takes care of all existing orders.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
only thing im afraid of is the stress in production, and getting a quickly built phone with imperfections to meet demand

Legit concern. There have already been some lemons produced with the original batch (though in fairness, this is always the case with a smartphone launch).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss