Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can not believe they did that. I am sorry. I really hope you get yours soon. I still have not gotten mine or heard anything remotely good about my order yet. :(

Dreacava206

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am so glad that I am not the only one obsessing on when I will receive my Yellow L920.
My friend says I need to chill out and it will get here when it gets here. I talked to an AT&T rep and they told me that if I find one in the store they will cancel my online order I was tempted to do that but that would mean I have to settle for white or black :( . I ordered on the 10th but did not get a confirmation email until the 13th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am trying not to obsess over it. It's just a phone after all. What pisses me off is the uncertainty over everything. Bleh...

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think everyone is obsessing over this phone. And you can tell the majority of people who commented on this thread have stopped because they have received their phones. So its safe to say being obsessed is ok. :)

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think everyone is obsessing over this phone. And you can tell the majority of people who commented on this thread have stopped because they have received their phones. So its safe to say being obsessed is ok. :)

It gets pretty quiet on the weekends. Since AT&T only ships during business days, there's not a whole lot to report Saturday/Sunday. All of the various threads like this should pick back up tomorrow.

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
And now its back to "processing". I wonder how many of us are still waiting. Can we get a count of "hands" with order date?

goldenpiglet3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would love to meet the person behind this dilemma and just sock him dead in the face and break his nose. It's utterly ridiculous that I and many other people pre-ordered this phone only to find we won't recieve our phone in week(s). Nokia and AT&T don't even inform us what has happened and what they plan to do about this. **** you Nokia and **** you AT&T. Why does AT&T allow people to pre-order phones that they don't even have in stock? So stupid.

Fluxcored

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
From the very first minutes the of the pre-order phase of the launch it was clearly stated at the AT&T site that the yellow model would not be in customer hands until after Nov. 14th. Following this thread, people started getting phones delivered on the 14th and 15th.

At this point it just seems to be a matter of waiting out the fulfillment process.

RecycleRex

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The pre orders should have been processed and shipped on the release those who ordered on and after the release date should have been shipped out by the 14th. Someone dropped the ball big time and we are ones who are paying for it.
I don't mind waiting as long as I'm told for how long and why but so far there has been no real answers.

Call me crazy but when I ordered my phone on the ninth I thought I would have it by now....if only Ralph de la Vega had a twitter...

Dreacava206

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
From the very first minutes the of the pre-order phase of the launch it was clearly stated at the AT&T site that the yellow model would not be in customer hands until after Nov. 14th. Following this thread, people started getting phones delivered on the 14th and 15th.

At this point it just seems to be a matter of waiting out the fulfillment process.

I do not think that was clearly stated, at least in my opinion. When I pre ordered the only date I saw was all pre orders will be shipped on 11/12/2012 like everyone else I do not mind waiting it's just let us know how long we have to wait. I feel like a dog whose owners went on vacation anxiously waiting at the door for them to come back.

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I do not think that was clearly stated, at least in my opinion. When I pre ordered the only date I saw was all pre orders will be shipped on 11/12/2012 like everyone else I do not mind waiting it's just let us know how long we have to wait. I feel like a dog whose owners went on vacation anxiously waiting at the door for them to come back.

Actually the site said the yellow would mail on the 12th with expected arrival on the 14th. Today is the 19th and I have no phone. at&t has clearly dropped the ball on this. All they need to do is communicate with us. I mean act like you appreciate our business...but instead its "f*ck you, wait til you get it"!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077