Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

lilnursenat

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 9th @ 12pm in store. Got my shipping info earlier today, as well as a for my charging plate! I've been told by an AT&T rep that they have 2 shipping facilities. My guess is the one on the east coast got their shipment today, and those are the ones being shipped out. I'm not sure how AT&T delegates to which shipping facility an order gets sent to.

jonldevries

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Ordered 11/9 around 1pm, just got the red one today, yellow one for tomorrow if I believe fed ex tracking number

chargers are negative backorder, which might mean a long time

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think AT&T might hate me more than they hate most of their other customers. They apparently decided it would be fun to skip mine.

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I also have had a crazy time with ATT's ordering system-

Nov 4th- 5 minutes after midnight, ordered 2 Lumia 920's for the full non-commitment price. One Yellow(for me) and one Red (for the GF) - 24 hours later ATT's system cancelled for no reason and put my account into a review status where I could not re-order for 72 hours while they investigate the cause!
I went to the store and called many times but to no avail.

Nov 8th- Was able to speak to a Rep and get my order for both phones resubmitted. Both went into "Processing" status within a day or 2. The Red Lumia 920 received a tracking number on the 13th and was received on the 15th. No such luck with the yellow.
I received about 4 cancellation emails from ATT, would call each time to make sure all was well, but each were false alarms. (40-60 minutes for each call)

Nov 15th- Received another cancellation message that looked different than the rest, this time ATT really cancelled my Nov. 8th order and resubmitted with a micro sim card! I was not happy! I called and they assured me I would not lose my place in the queue- boy were they wrong.

Nov 16th- Been calling daily since, I actually had a rep tell me that they called the warehouse- talked to a supervisor and got a priority order number, that my phone was in the warehouse ready to ship they were just waiting for the SIM and provisioning. She was going to call me back the next day with the tracking number. She did end up sending me a voicemail, asked on the voice mail if I had received the phone yet and did not provide a tracking number. I found out later she was lying that the reps do not have the ability to call the warehouse.
I am pretty calm and very politically correct when speaking with them on the phone. I did have 2 different Premier reps hang up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor.

Nov 19th- Spoke with ATT Premier they told me that when they cancelled my Nov 8th order and resubmitted with the SIM card that I did lose my place in the backorder queue and would be receiving my Yellow Lumia 920 phone along with most that ordered on the 15th.

What a nightmare.

I do look forward to the day I finally get a tracking number and eventually receive the best smartphone ever!

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

My 11/10 canceled order and the new 11/18 order both show pending shipment. :mellow:

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

No, there seems to be something wrong with the forum. Observed it since today noon.

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Whoever has their order being delivered through USPS, my tracking info appeared so you might want to go check now. :)

bitseizure

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

(updated)
ordered 11/9
shipped yellow L920 + sim 11/19 (shipment 1)
shipped 3 black charging pads 11/19 (shipment 2) 3 hours later

Last edited by a moderator:

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on 11/7 and was told it would arrive on the 9th. No, they shipped on the 14th. Got it in my hands on the 16th. Disappointing experience, but on **** of a phone!!!

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There's a guy on another forum that ordered his yellow on the 13th and got it today. At&t really botched this.
Also, he switched from Sprint. I wonder if they are fulfilling switchers before current customers. Anyone look into that?

I am opening a new line with AT&T with my order and I'm getting the same s*itty treatment everyone else is getting. I didn't port a number or sign a contract though, so they might not want my business as much as a new contract customer.

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No tracking number for me yet. I did finally get my shipment notification from Google! Nexus 4 will be here before the Lumia, and I ordered the Nexus 4 days after the 920.

havanahjoe

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

If you haven't ordered yet check your local AT&T stores. In my area there are at least 10 stores that report yellow in stock or limited stock. Same with cyan.

I checked a bunch of cities and metro areas and nothing in LA, San Diego, Seattle, Memphis, Dallas, Austin, but there's one AT&T store in Portland that reports it has them in stock:

AT&T - 6.8 Miles
9534 SW Washington Square Rd
Tigard, OR 97223

Directions

(503) 598-9048
MON-SAT 10:00-9:00
SUN 10:00-7:00

IN STOCK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members