Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I had a Cyan (ordered online) and exchanged it for a Yellow (in store) due to freezing and poor battery life. Now I'm getting same poor battery life with the new yellow. I tried to exchange it at different store because they are the only store that has any colored 920's but this AT&T store says I cannot exchange to a different color. WTF, the other one did. They're saying I have to exchange it for the same color. Of course the Yellow one is extremely difficult to get. I think that store is just BSing me. Bastards. I hate AT%T so many inconsistencies between stores and CS reps.

anon(5401272)

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Just got my yellow glossy Lumia 920 two days ago. I ordered it on 11-8. Looks awesome. I like it better then my wife's cyan, which is not glossy. Ordered both at the same time but hers arrived earlier on 11-10.

asuprice

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just went by the holiday pop up store in Charlotte nc and they had yellow and cyan in stock and price matched the off contract price of $449.99. I have my yellow :)

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just went by the holiday pop up store in Charlotte nc and they had yellow and cyan in stock and price matched the off contract price of $449.99. I have my yellow :)
Info

10/21 Pre-Ordered the Yellow with Best Buy $599.
11/4 5 min after Midnight Pre-Ordered on ATT Premier web site, since Best Buy had not yet shipped (Purchased at full no contract price) 449 was charged 516 total on my bank account.
11/5 5pm was mysteriously cancelled for no reason, and a 72 hour hold put on my account while they review the order!
11/8 Reordered with ATT Rep
11/15 ATT mysteriously cancelled my order and resubmitted with a Micro-sim changing my order date and backorder priority!
11/23 4am Black Friday- I tried calling the Microsoft store in Orlando (2 hour drive), and the call center said they have the yellow in stock!
11/23 5:00am About half way to Orlando, I call again to verify, this time they say they do not have the yellow in stock, transfer me to a Rep in the store, and he confirms that they do not.
11/23 5:30am U-turn for home to wait on ATT again.

Had my hopes up for a bit there.

Fluxcored

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
11/23 5:00am About half way to Orlando, I call again to verify, this time they say they do not have the yellow in stock, transfer me to a Rep in the store, and he confirms that they do not.

Smart of you to call ahead for the verification!

I'll be interested to see when your 11/15 AT&T order is fulfilled.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Info

10/21 Pre-Ordered the Yellow with Best Buy $599.
11/4 5 min after Midnight Pre-Ordered on ATT Premier web site, since Best Buy had not yet shipped (Purchased at full no contract price) 449 was charged 516 total on my bank account.
11/5 5pm was mysteriously cancelled for no reason, and a 72 hour hold put on my account while they review the order!
11/8 Reordered with ATT Rep
11/15 ATT mysteriously cancelled my order and resubmitted with a Micro-sim changing my order date and backorder priority!
11/23 4am Black Friday- I tried calling the Microsoft store in Orlando (2 hour drive), and the call center said they have the yellow in stock!

Had my hopes up for a bit there.

What an ordeal.
Hopefully you'll see your yellow next week.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Heads up. Holiday store in Natick MA has yellow in stock. Just bought one, they still had more than 5. Those not in MA, check your local Microsoft Holiday Store.

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping information. Ordered around 2 PM Hawaii time on the 9th. Expected delivery on the 26th.

Very happy to not be playing the waiting game anymore. Unfortunately, I'm leaving today and not getting back 'til the 29th, so I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping information. Ordered around 2 PM Hawaii time on the 9th. Expected delivery on the 26th.

Very happy to not be playing the waiting game anymore. Unfortunately, I'm leaving today and not getting back 'til the 29th, so I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Cool. That's the same delivery date as mine.

sasha055

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 10th, just got my shipping info.
I had regular ground usps shipping and it was upgraded to FedEx overnight
Will be here on monday

Yay!!!

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't wait any longer. Especially since I won't be in California by the time this thing ships. Had AT&T cancel my order, and went with the red one. Actually like the red one better to be honest now that I've held them both in my hand at the same time.

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations RecycleRex, Mario, and all that received their tracking info! It's like winning the Lumia lottery! :)
Just checked- am still- "Processing".

hellokhemra

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
My phone has shipped as well!

My Info.:
  1. Order Date: 11/10
  2. Process Date: 11/11
  3. Premier Account: Yes
  4. Location of Buyer: Boston
  5. Color: Yellow
  6. Shipment[SUP]a[/SUP] Date: 11/23
  7. Estimated Delivery Date: 11/26
  8. Initial[SUP]b[/SUP] Delivery Date: 11/14
  9. Difference Between (7.) and (8.): 12 days

[SUP]a[/SUP] "Anticipated" ship date, according to the phone's FedEx tracking page.
[SUP]b[/SUP] The delivery date given in the email from AT&T confirming the online purchase. Specifically, it said, "Your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/14/12"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss