AT&T locked or unlocked?

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering for those that got their AT&T 920's if they were confirmed to be sim locked.

Also, should anyone have success in unlocking them (as doubtful as I am) please let us know :)

ouchyoung

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Called AT&T customer care before purchasing and they told me that it's OK for be unlocked. After purchasing it at full retailed price, they told me it's not eligible for being unlocked. Returned it at once. AT&T sucks!

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I already assume AT&T won't be offering to unlock these directly. However, there could be a slim to none chance that 3rd party online unlockers may have different results.

If anyone manages to sim unlock through an online source I'd love to know.

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Called AT&T customer care before purchasing and they told me that it's OK for be unlocked. After purchasing it at full retailed price, they told me it's not eligible for being unlocked. Returned it at once. AT&T sucks!

What a scam!!! At&t are some scam artists I will NEVER use their services Never! Just trying to get info out of them, or even the way they handled this pre order has reaffirmed what we've all heard; AT&T SUCKS!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos