Red and black Bumper for 920

Stephen Vickory

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Some ATT store got in the Bekin red and black bumper $35 it makes my black lumia look awesome!

only 1 store out of 5 in my area had it and they only got 1:D

bill257

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
You must be some sort of professional athlete. I can't believe a normal person could lift a Lumia 920 with a case. Most can barely lift the phone itself.

Stephen Vickory

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
bill it doesnt really add much weight, i agree the phone not lightest phone out there but feels good in the hand. must be the battery or the camera adding the weight

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
There is the norm silicone case from Nokia as well, if you need case.

Nokia CC-1043
2_157288-350x250.jpeg

They are up for pre-order in Finland and Sweden, but don't seem to be yet available.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I saw some of those Belkin cases last night at the AT&T store, but didn't really care for them. Anyone see any other cool accessories?

Anyone even see the Fatboy pillow charger thing?

As soon as FedEx arrives, I'll drop by an AT&T store and see what accessories they have now since they should all be on display.

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I saw some of those Belkin cases last night at the AT&T store, but didn't really care for them. Anyone see any other cool accessories?

Anyone even see the Fatboy pillow charger thing?

As soon as FedEx arrives, I'll drop by an AT&T store and see what accessories they have now since they should all be on display.

The Fatboy charger isn't even in the AT&T system. I ask about that when buying my Lumia 920, she looked and it doesn't show up.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
The Fatboy charger isn't even in the AT&T system. I ask about that when buying my Lumia 920, she looked and it doesn't show up.

Well that's sad. Hopefully it comes out later. I assume it just hasn't hit the US since I've seen no formal announcement for it.

Hopefully they have more than that Belkin crap.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
This phones is wayy too good looking for a case... I guess I would get one for when I am out at the beach, or..running, anything active, but not for day to day..

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Well that's sad. Hopefully it comes out later. I assume it just hasn't hit the US since I've seen no formal announcement for it.

Hopefully they have more than that Belkin crap.
Super disappointing about the Fat boy because she told me if I spend over $100 on accessories I would get $50 off, I was gonna pickup the fat boy haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett