Gizmodo & Lumia Hate

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I find it entertaining that other electronics review & gadget sites have posted their "WP8/Lumia is out today!" threads and seeing who got it and what they though. What does Gizmodo publish? Nothing more than an article about their thoughts on the end of Nokia with how they are launching the Lumia 920.

Oh how Gawker's Microsoft & Nokia hate goes so deep...

Is Nokia Committing Retail Suicide?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
And guess what. You people keep linking to their articles giving them hits/money. Everyone knows Gawker is ****. Now let it die.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
And guess what. You people keep linking to their articles giving them hits/money. Everyone knows Gawker is ****. Now let it die.

Exactly. Linking to their turd articles only gives them more hits and encourages them to keep writing more turd articles. BTW, they are once again getting torched in the comment section...

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
That's when you know you are being successful... When everyone starts piling on and taking cheap shots... Must be scary for them to see Nokia and MS team up for what could be a real game changer.

MS has done a great job of manoevering quickly and came up with an OS that directly addresses the way people access content now. Absolutely Apple and Google beat them to the punch, but MS really responded. MS and Nokia BOTH recognized a good deal and bet on EACH OTHER. It's great for the ecosystem to have other partners...Samsung and HTC (others will follow), but MS and Nokia are THE players in this game right now.

I really appreciated the blog entry today about the financial apps. That has also been a big deal for some... Access to a Chase or Paypal App. Heck, I'll use the Chase App. Was also happy to Etrade in there. Exclusive Red Bull app... yep, the apps are coming as well as new customers. These guys (Nokia and MS) need to keep their foot on the gas though and keep executing.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720