Cannot download app from the store

Dang Pham

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi I just got a cyan lumia 920 and I have a problem. Every time i try to download an app the store give me an error that say the marketplace is not available. I'm with AT&T and the error code is c101a006. I reset the phone, turn it on and off with no result. Any ideas?

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to see you weren't able to get any helpful response to your problem... I've been having the same problem the last two days and I got the phone 3 days ago! Have you managed to find a solution and if so what was it? A search on line doesn't give any helpful results, however it seems that the acceptance of the terms and conditions could have something to do with it.

aflourou

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
same here. even exchanged the phone, hard reset and still nothing. i can download some apps - linkedin, google, skype but that;s about it

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
After having wasted a lot of time talking to clueless wp chat staff trying to convince them that there is nothing wrong with the phone itself or my account I was forced by a staff member I was talking with to reset my phone and set it up again with her help "manually" (I never understood what that meant) but since resetting took too much time I didn't want to keep her preoccupied and was told I could resume setting it up with any other colleague of hers. Well guess what, the guy I talked to next was the first of of 6 I talked with that immediately told me that I shouldn't have reset my phone because the problem is with their servers having an issue that will be resolved and all I can do is be a little patient until they fix it! And of course when I set up my phone again the problem is still there... There's nothing worse when having to deal with support than realizing you know more about the problem than they do and have to persuade them that it's a problem on their side. I grateful this last guy let me know they are aware of it... The first guy I talked with is still "investigating" it, wp support on twitter is still waiting for their "team" to tell them what is wrong, the xbox support rep assured me the terms have been accepted and it's a wp problem, total madness..

aflourou

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Solution
Its something to do with your IDs or what you used to sign into the phone with on setup. had the same problem. so did a hard reset. created a new account and can download whatever i want.
how will this effect other things i have no idea but it worked

umegbu

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I am a Nigerian and have had my lumia 920 for close to a month now. I haven't been able to download a single app or game. I keep receiving error code and when I visited the Nokia centre in Ikeja, the lady I met told me my phone is China. She got me totally upset that I just took my phone and walked away. What can I do to get the best out of my phone? I need help please.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else unable to install apps from the marketplace? Lumia 920. Problem started this morning when trying to install an NES emulator app shown in a video posted on this forum. My phone hung for a few minutes so I shut it down, power and volume, and reset. I get the attached error code.
805a01f7

Edit: after posting I was able to download the featured app on the main app store screen, which was giving me the same error earlier. Then the error continued to show but also allowed me to start a download but then asked to click the app and intervene after showing in my app list as not having installed.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm getting a "service not available" error with "The Store isn't available at the moment. Please check back in a bit. Error code: 805a01f7"

I've been able to download apps fine for the last several weeks, so I'm assuming/hoping this is just as it says, that the store is unavailable but will be working again soon.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Phew, sounds better that others have the problem. The posts above had me worried. Haven't performed a factory reset and wasn't looking forward to it. Still gonna knock on wood.

Jed Cutler

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm getting a "service not available" error with "The Store isn't available at the moment. Please check back in a bit. Error code: 805a01f7"

I've been able to download apps fine for the last several weeks, so I'm assuming/hoping this is just as it says, that the store is unavailable but will be working again soon.

Same here. I'm in the Philippines so I think its a problem everywhere?

Edit: well wadya know its already working for me just now.

Ifeanyi Okonya

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
i could help with a solution. when u first boot ur fone and it asks if u have a microsoft or outlook ID, simply just create one from the phone itself. cuz i think the reason for all these errors is our outlook acct settings. then set ur region to USA and voila. it shudnt give u issues anymore. if u alredi did that then maybe its a store issue...but promise it will work well soon. me having no issues with downloading apps again except i cannot purchase apps since i'm in nigeria and my card only works in nigeria store which has very few apps

pgerhard

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
same issue here, I bought a Lumia 620 for my wife and she has been unable to use the market place to download apps. She is in Sudan and this is not a supported country.

I hear it is possible to change the location of the account to UK or something would this help?

Even sideloading does not work as each time she tries to install an app it opens the market place and the message 'store not available at the moment' appears.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Exactly the same thing here. However, the problem with mine is I can't download the update from this particular app, Nokia Care. Other apps and other Nokia apps can be updated successfully.

We're sorry, but we can't complete your request right now.
Try launching the Store again. If the problem continues, check back in a little while, or try restarting your phone
Error code: 80320011

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am a Nigerian and have had my lumia 920 for close to a month now. I haven't been able to download a single app or game. I keep receiving error code and when I visited the Nokia centre in Ikeja, the lady I met told me my phone is China. She got me totally upset that I just took my phone and walked away. What can I do to get the best out of my phone? I need help please.
Maybe you can try to change the region of your phone to USA and see whether it works.

same issue here, I bought a Lumia 620 for my wife and she has been unable to use the market place to download apps. She is in Sudan and this is not a supported country.

I hear it is possible to change the location of the account to UK or something would this help?

Even sideloading does not work as each time she tries to install an app it opens the market place and the message 'store not available at the moment' appears.

If you mean by location, is the phone's region then yes. You can change your phone's region to UK or other countries as well. You can try it and see if it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte