Voters
765. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very happy and strongly recommend it to friends

467 61.05%
  • Happy with it. No much complaint

176 23.01%
  • Average just a normal smartphone, with some pros and cons

60 7.84%
  • It performs worse than some of my previous phone (including other os)

35 4.58%
  • Not good, better switch to other smartphone

27 3.53%
08-14-2013 06:36 AM
144 ... 3456
tools
    So tired of my 920, i wish had gone with an 8x or ativ s. :(
    05-01-2013 10:27 AM
    The 920 forced me to pay full price for the HTC one but I couldn't be happier. What a great device!!! Can't say the same for the 920.

Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk 2
    05-03-2013 05:42 PM
    um,mmmm, why?

So tired of my 920, i wish had gone with an 8x or ativ s. :(
    05-06-2013 05:20 PM
    um,mmmm, why?
    Gonna send it in for service for the third time next week. Now the Wireless charging is faulty.

Err. Why does some Words get big letters automatically? :O
    05-07-2013 03:42 PM
    Gonna send it in for service for the third time next week. Now the Wireless charging is faulty.

Err. Why does some Words get big letters automatically? :O
    I think ur having a string of bad luck and hardware failures. Sucks. Hope they fix it right for ya
    05-07-2013 07:18 PM
    Finally got through to Nokia Care center yesterday evening. Was told the mainboard had to be replaced.
    After some searching, I found many posts of others whove had swapped boards, and some that still had problems after that. Eventually, in most cases, the unit was just replaced. I cant understand how Nokia expects anyone to accept back a two month old L920 (purchased for p25,000 = $600+) that has basically been refurbished.
    No original purchaser wants a refurbished phone after just two months.
    Philippine buyers beware. If you have any problems with your phone, Nokia considers it to be just tough luck, and youll end up with a refurbished phone with little if any resale value.
    Read the details here:
    http://www.facebook.com/nokiaphilipp...t=feed_comment
    05-08-2013 07:46 PM
    Nokia Phils replaced the unit with a new one.

Great support!
    05-09-2013 08:44 AM
    sorry Nokia, im not happy. i wish i grab the xperia Z or the S4...
    P.S. typing on my iphone4.

Edited:
    Adding to my frustrations, this phone was slided and fell above 4 feet. It showed a dent at the corner left resulting to a lifted black panel display from the soft case. With this, I ordered an otterbox :(
    And also, my iphone 4 was more robust than this 92 because it was dropped several times without a protective case.
    Last edited by hegalong; 05-20-2013 at 04:16 AM.
    05-14-2013 01:25 PM
    Nokia really dropped the ball on this one. And don't even think about doing a factory reset, you might as well get the phone replaced, can't believe they still don't have a fix for that!
    05-19-2013 09:32 PM
    In terms of productivity I can definitely reply emails, messages, etc faster on my Z10. However, as a "fun, social" smartphone, the 920 is more fun and I am very happy with it so far. Yeah sure apps wise it is still lagging behind the Big 2 and there are some quirks about the OS that you will either put up with them or turn you off WP completely, but for me, it is a great smartphone. Just wish I could add microSD...
    05-20-2013 12:41 AM
    Very happy with my 920 and would strongly recommend it to friends. I love this phone!
    05-26-2013 10:44 AM
    Hell, my 21 year old son decided to junk Android and go with me to the Lumia 920. Loves it!
    metalchick719 and Devamps like this.
    05-26-2013 05:57 PM
    I love my Lumia 920 when it's working. I say "when it's working" because I am already on my third device. The first one had severe battery drain and bricked on factory reset. The second had the incoming call speaker go out. So far the third seems to be fine, but I'm only on day 2 with it.
    05-31-2013 10:50 AM
    I'm satisfied with the Lumia that I bought a few accessories to rock it. Items I bought are

Purity pro wireless headphones
    JBL speakers
    Nokia cases in different colours
    Nokia Bluetooth receiver
    05-31-2013 08:20 PM
    I got my 920 when it launched and its a good phone. I would recommend it to a casual phone user. Personally it falls short, not having good multimedia capabilities with limited codec support. The camera is really not that great, I think the N95 takes superior pictures. I can't put all the blame on Nokia, most of it is Microsoft's fault. But Nokia should have done some customization with WP8 to fill in the gaps where Microsoft has missed.

I love Nokia and I want to keep in buying there phones but I feel they are being to limited with the software. I hope, just maybe they might consider using Ubuntu or even Meego(what a lame name)
    06-01-2013 03:55 AM
    Lumia 920 is amazing phone with great looks.having
    Windows Phone 8 OS
    8.7 MP Camera
    Qi Wireless Charging
    1.5 GHz Dual Core Krait Processor
    Last edited by sharprobert; 06-01-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    06-01-2013 07:07 AM
    OS is great, but the phone feels like a prototype of 928 pushed to mass market. This is my Second 920 and I have some flashlighting/light bleed on the screen and gaps between the display and body. Don't want to fight with repair center after 4 times sińce I've recieved replacement, but wilk sell it and get of the upcoming Lumias.
    06-01-2013 07:13 AM
    There is some european statistics available now ...

Nokia Lumia 920 has 10% the return rate of the iPhone 5, half that of the Samsung Galaxy S4 | WMPoweruser
    Last edited by Jaripi; 06-04-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    06-04-2013 11:29 AM
    I love my 920. I got it on launch day. However, I took a brief stint with an iPhone 5 and a Google Nexus 4. Now here we are in June and I'm back on my 920. I just couldn't stay away. It is one solid phone and the WP8 is solid as well.

Glad to be back!
    06-04-2013 03:21 PM
    Awesome phone
    06-04-2013 03:31 PM
    I love the user experience, smoothness, productivity and video recording. Extremely disappointed about photo quality though. Easily the worst camera out of my three smartphones. I think it's defective but it seems to be hard to get it fixed...

Add notification bar similar in functionality to android, better multitasking that works similar to android and file manager, and it would be pretty much perfect. Well, browser could use text reflow and some other features (back/forward buttons without the need to redownload the page every time).
    06-06-2013 12:23 PM
    Bought my Lumia 920 6 months after the official launch. To me what make this phone a real winner is the incredible camera and the outstanding design and build quality, really love to use the phone with my Urbanears headphones also, the sound is amazing! To really enjoy WP8, you have to buy all the extra stuff like the games, Xbox Music and some quality third party apps. This is what makes it worth the money because honestly I thought several times about selling this phone and going android. Nokia did a great job with all their apps and this really adds to my overall satisfaction. I will definitely buy their next flagship device!
    Rick2340 likes this.
    06-08-2013 07:04 PM
    I have a Nokia 920 and Samsung Ativ S.

I buy the Nokia 920 because the camera quality (at least that's what the propaganda said). After some days I started to hate the weight and size (thickness) of Nokia.
    I shot many photos and many times they come out blurry. In my Ativ S this not happen.

The only thing I really liked in Nokia 920 is night pictures.

Samsung Ativ S have a nice camera, better battery, weight and size.
    06-12-2013 10:24 PM
    Ha ha ha ..... If you troll would be in real world..
    Androids sucks all over, iOS uncool ...and for WP don't even ask ("the biggest b...s... ever seen or worked with.."). Teens answer in Europe ... and not only look for billions of stupid apps nobody needs. I gave it a try ... And paid a lot for it! Again be my guest with WP and N920. Admit that everyone has different profile but for me as business user its the worst I ever had! To give you a hint I'm back at BB and my kids love their new BBZ10...being different and ahead of crowd and boulevard... Ce la vie
    PS: nobody wanted to purchase that crapy device...
    06-18-2013 04:35 PM
    I had a really sad story with my Lumia, but i'll try one more time because i know the phone is good.
    I bought it in Canada e brought it to Brazil, them the "nightmare" started...

1- Bluetooth doesn't sync with my car or home stereo
    2- Signal is horrible, everybody is using their phones but i never get signal
    3- It starts vibrating and will only stop if i press the microsoft buttom in the homescreen
    4- Livetiles don't update at all, never, lately facebook beta started updating. Whatapps updates whenever it wants
    5-I couldn't make some calls, it would go straight to voicemail but not before the phone turn the speaker on by itself, btw, i would only go straight to voicemail in my phone, my friends could make it.
    6-Lockscreen notification? What's that? Never seen
    7- Had to soft reset it a lot lately
    8- Tried to solve all of that by doing a hard reset, well, i'm seeing gears turning for some days now, tried everything and no result
    9- Overheats a lot

So now i'm sending my phone to Canada and i'll have to use my VERY old android for at least a month.
    06-23-2013 02:14 AM
144 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD