[poll] Lumia 920 customer satisfaction

Scooby_Boostin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The 920 forced me to pay full price for the HTC one but I couldn't be happier. What a great device!!! Can't say the same for the 920.

Sent from my M7 using Tapatalk 2

mprebich

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Finally got through to Nokia Care center yesterday evening. Was told the mainboard had to be replaced.
After some searching, I found many posts of others who?ve had swapped boards, and some that still had problems after that. Eventually, in most cases, the unit was just replaced. I can?t understand how Nokia expects anyone to accept back a two month old L920 (purchased for p25,000 = $600+) that has basically been ?refurbished?.
No original purchaser wants a refurbished phone after just two months.
Philippine buyers beware. If you have any problems with your phone, Nokia considers it to be just tough luck, and you?ll end up with a refurbished phone with little if any resale value.
Read the details here:
http://www.facebook.com/nokiaphilip...ffset=0&total_comments=8&notif_t=feed_comment

hegalong

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
sorry Nokia, im not happy. i wish i grab the xperia Z or the S4...
P.S. typing on my iphone4.

Edited:
Adding to my frustrations, this phone was slided and fell above 4 feet. It showed a dent at the corner left resulting to a lifted black panel display from the soft case. With this, I ordered an otterbox :(
And also, my iphone 4 was more robust than this 92 because it was dropped several times without a protective case.
B042C31F-2AF8-42D3-89F1-D1560AF0C1A4-3452-0000059FDB9813EF.jpg

Last edited:

phasar

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Nokia really dropped the ball on this one. And don't even think about doing a factory reset, you might as well get the phone replaced, can't believe they still don't have a fix for that!

Hans820

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
In terms of productivity I can definitely reply emails, messages, etc faster on my Z10. However, as a "fun, social" smartphone, the 920 is more fun and I am very happy with it so far. Yeah sure apps wise it is still lagging behind the Big 2 and there are some quirks about the OS that you will either put up with them or turn you off WP completely, but for me, it is a great smartphone. Just wish I could add microSD...

Only Mama Knows

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I love my Lumia 920 when it's working. I say "when it's working" because I am already on my third device. The first one had severe battery drain and bricked on factory reset. The second had the incoming call speaker go out. So far the third seems to be fine, but I'm only on day 2 with it.

tgzgeorge

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm satisfied with the Lumia that I bought a few accessories to rock it. Items I bought are

Purity pro wireless headphones
JBL speakers
Nokia cases in different colours
Nokia Bluetooth receiver

sankyaku

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I got my 920 when it launched and its a good phone. I would recommend it to a casual phone user. Personally it falls short, not having good multimedia capabilities with limited codec support. The camera is really not that great, I think the N95 takes superior pictures. I can't put all the blame on Nokia, most of it is Microsoft's fault. But Nokia should have done some customization with WP8 to fill in the gaps where Microsoft has missed.

I love Nokia and I want to keep in buying there phones but I feel they are being to limited with the software. I hope, just maybe they might consider using Ubuntu or even Meego(what a lame name)

sharprobert

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 920 is amazing phone with great looks.having
Windows Phone 8 OS
8.7 MP Camera
Qi Wireless Charging
1.5 GHz Dual Core Krait Processor

Last edited:

Psyk00

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
OS is great, but the phone feels like a prototype of 928 pushed to mass market. This is my Second 920 and I have some flashlighting/light bleed on the screen and gaps between the display and body. Don't want to fight with repair center after 4 times sińce I've recieved replacement, but wilk sell it and get of the upcoming Lumias.

Goodeye

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I love my 920. I got it on launch day. However, I took a brief stint with an iPhone 5 and a Google Nexus 4. Now here we are in June and I'm back on my 920. I just couldn't stay away. It is one solid phone and the WP8 is solid as well.

Glad to be back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers