Here is how to get Lumia 920 + charger for 49.99 w/ zero upgrade fee

BrownxGoblin

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If you noticed Walmart Wireless is selling the Lumia 920 for only 49.99.

At&t will price match by giving you a credit onto your bill. It will take some arguing ("Take your phone out or go into your web browser its on Walmart's main page! Damit")

So I got my Cyan Lumia 920 + wireless charger for $49.99 (plus Uncle Sam). I wasn't charged an upgrade fee as well.

I been lurking for a bit but I thought this would help a few out or many out!

So you can go the route above or simply get the Lumia from walmart (then order your free charge plate from Nokia).

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
You could also just buy from walmart and then head to nokiafreecharger.com for a free wireless charger.

There's a few ways of getting great deals. :)

BrownxGoblin

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I made my purchase on AT&T's website yesterday. I saw the walmart wireless price online this morning and called the AT&T customer service line shortly after.

She first said that I could simply return it (unopened) w/o paying a restock fee and just buy it from walmart. I asked her to match or give me credit on my bill and she gave me a $50 credit within minutes + sent me an email confirmation of receiving credit.

I was surprised on how after she saw the difference in price she corrected everything and made me a happy shopper in minutes.

BrownxGoblin

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought it from the At&t premier website and they don't charge $36 dollar upgrade fee. Premier sucks in many ways except for the discounts (like 20% off my monthly bill). Many employers have it but few employee's know of it.

Walmart I think has free standard shipping going on.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you noticed Walmart Wireless is selling the Lumia 920 for only 49.99.

At&t will price match by giving you a credit onto your bill. It will take some arguing ("Take your phone out or go into your web browser its on Walmart's main page! Damit")

So I got my Cyan Lumia 920 + wireless charger for $49.99 (plus Uncle Sam). I wasn't charged an upgrade fee as well.

I been lurking for a bit but I thought this would help a few out or many out!

So you can go the route above or simply get the Lumia from walmart (then order your free charge plate from Nokia).

Are you a current AT&T customer?

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll just wait to see what Amazon is going to do on this phone. I predict they will either throw in a charger, or throw in a hefty Amazon gift card I can use for holiday shopping.

Michael Weisberg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with premier support...it took a supervisor but they gave me credit on next months bill. Look's like they are getting more than a few calls on this.

RyoTGZ

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! My only regret buying on Friday was seeing that Walmart had it for $49 shortly after. I bought my phone in store yesterday and just did an online chat and got a price match. They are going to credit my next bill the difference!

I was afraid they were going to give me trouble since the phone rang up at $49 and then got charged $49 for the charging plate separately. But they didn't give me any trouble whatsoever.

I was looking for such a thread and saw this. Thanks!

Circ3

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This didn't work for me. Went into at&t store first and asked for price match, was told no because WalMart's price is an online only offer. Next I called customer support, was denied again. Both times I heavily complained. Gonna see what happens when I return the phone to buy from WalMart instead, because even with the restocking fee I'll be saving money.

awesomeindeed

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Didn't work for me. Talked to three customer care reps... "we don't price match devices" is what I was told each time. Told them I'd return my 3 Lumia 920s and repurchase through Walmart and they said go ahead.

Kranthi Bydida

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
worked for me. thanks a bunch ! Called att and the CSR put me on hold for a minute to speak with his supervisor and gave me a $50 credit on my next bill...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb