Anyone tried the Cinemagraph function?

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I have and don't seem to impressed so far. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Flashed a shot of my girls boobies but couldn't seem to animate them lol

Sent from my Glossy White Lumia 920 using Board Express

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I tried it today it works great and is very cool. I can't seem to be able to share it even with friends who have WP8 and Cinemagraph. I uploaded it to Skydrive and shared the link but they only see it as a pic.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
i used it.. its GREAT! i showed it to couple of my friends n they were very impressed that they cant do it on their iPhones and androids lol

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
No easy way of sharing is my biggest gripe with this app. I mean, the actual app is great as I've been able to do some great stuff with it. But saving to SkyDrive and only viewable on PC does not cut it. We need to be able to share within WP8 devices.

mpelti

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I ran into frustration today with it. A bunch of my coworkers were very impressed, but when i tried to email the results, I realised I'd have to upload to skydrive then send them that link. Also, I shot it in portrait/vertical orientation, so the resulting gif was sideways.

LikeWaah

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It sucks that most phones don't seem capable of playing .gifs. It sucks even more that FB doesn't play nicely with .gifs. If FB did, I'm sure people would be all over this.

Cinemagraph is fun, I made a couple random ones with my friends and they all thought it was hella fun. It takes a little planning and creativity, but when done well, it looks really cool. Even my mom thought it was hilarious.

It would be nice if we could rotate the gifs too.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
There doesnt seem to be away of actually sharing it unless you open the photo in Cinemagraph and show someone on your phone. They really need to add an option to actually save it as a .gif. Almost defeats the purpose without that ability.

Lenas

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I love it. My first use of it was recording a friend's shot playing beer pong, and now he misses for eternity on loop. I call it "Forever Trolling."

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I guess you can share it. If you upload to Skydrive it does save as .gif. Gotta be careful how you have your phone positioned when you take your picture. If it comes out sideways, I havent found a way to correct that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss