Did anyone place their orders by phone? If so, did you get the free charger?

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I am having a hard time confirming that I am getting a wireless charger. They will neither co firm or deny when I call. One told me that I need to order in store or online to get it...

Help me out people. :)

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

I am having a hard time confirming that I am getting a wireless charger. They will neither co firm or deny when I call. One told me that I need to order in store or online to get it...

Help me out people. :)
I ordered by Phone, and they didn't offer me a free one so I payed for one, and then called them back to complain about it so they credit me back the amount I paid...

PhilR8

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
I ordered one online and there wasn't an option to add a charging plate. I didn't get one, either. Guess I'll have to go another route?

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
as I understand it, when you pre-ordered the phone and got a free charger that it would ship a few days later. my statement in the confirmation email noted the -$49.99 wireless charger. you guys are making me paranoid now.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I was told to go to the store when they become in stock... Then have them look at my account to see the notation that I should get one... If I don't get it, then to call back... Tired of the run around... Their channels are so disconnected...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720