Giving the Lumia another go.

Oridus

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Long story short, I hated the Lumia 900, and also had few hopes for Windows Phone. I started with an HTC status when Windows Phone 7 first came out. The OS was fresh, but the phone was lacking. Lots of features weren't there that iPhones and Android had. So I gave it up in a month. A year later, the Lumia 900 came out with promises that we would have a renewed experience. In my opinion, they were wrong. They still had little customization, and the hardware on the Lumia 900 wanted to make me use the phone with nothing other than Bluetooth. Now with the 920, i'll give it another shot, and so far my opinion is starting to change about the OS and the phone.

The hardware feels substantial, they fixed the bezel on the screen, the earpiece sounds fantastic, the OS got a nice upgrade with a lot more features and customization. Only downside i've noticed SO FAR is that the speaker quality and volume is crap for speakerphone calls and music. I've only had it for 15 hours so I cannot give a review or anything like that, but i'm just saying this phone is giving me hopes for Windows Phone.

Pictures attached.

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786