What about Cyan?

teski

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
both on the att website and store

Not true. The cyan is only available on the AT&T site...Not at AT&T stores. You can get it at the Microsoft Stores though.

AT&T stores are only carrying white, black, and red. Yellow and Cyan are web orders only.

TheBigJMoney

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Opinions on this seem to vary. If you search on the web you'll see some people who say they've purchased the Cyan color at an AT&T store. Overall the entire launch has been something of a clusterf--k, but things should straighten out in time.

octavian90

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Not true. The cyan is only available on the AT&T site...Not at AT&T stores. You can get it at the Microsoft Stores though.

AT&T stores are only carrying white, black, and red. Yellow and Cyan are web orders only.

this isn't true! I just purchased the cyan on Friday in an att store. Granted, I had to call around 30 NYC stores to find one that had it...worth the trouble =)

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Unless you're looking to get it from Best Buy because of gift cards, reward zone tickets, and the phone freedom upgrade. You're SOL as it doesn't seem they know what in the world they're doing.

I'm 'guaranteed' delivery of my Cyan Lumia 920 tomorrow - yet nothing has been charged, e-mailed, or shipped to me yet in regards to it.

Why? Because AT&T/Nokia thought it'd be a good idea to have the Cyan (and Yellow) versions be online only...

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
On launch day, when I purchased my red L929 in store, I ordered a cyan L920 for my wife. It should arrive on Tuesday (no mail on Monday in the States).

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Guaranteed if your looking for Cyan they are sold at Microsoft stores. If your not by one of those try a Best Buy store. If your not by either, order online.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon