loving the lumia 920, but had to order a replacement today

theecosystem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
just to be clear, i'm loving the lumia 920. fantastic phone and windows mobile is finally awesome. great match.

i've encountered only one issue which att quickly took care of. the power button on my lumia started loosening up really fast. between friday and today, the button got pretty loose. when i first got the phone, all of the buttons were nice and stiff. now, that power button is clicky when my finger touches it. it also lost some of it's sensitivity such that i sometimes had to push it 2 or 3 times to get it to respond.

i think i simply got a bad button, but given that these kind of purchases have a narrow returns window, i thought i post this just in case anyone else experiences it. i'm simply exchanging my phone for the exact same model.

InnocuousScreenname

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing my power button isn't as stiff as when I first purchased the phone, but it's still responsive. I'll see how it goes for a week and check the status of the button then (I keep the phone in a case). I hope this doesn't become an issue.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
the power button on my isn't loose but, it is recessed more than the volume rocker and the camera button. They may all be like that to help from accidental presses. I don't know.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
the power button on my isn't loose but, it is recessed more than the volume rocker and the camera button. They may all be like that to help from accidental presses. I don't know.

My buttons are perfect but yes, the power button does not stick out as much. Which is a good thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte