L920 Front Facing Camera - Bluish Hue?

corn_chowder

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else encountered some odd colors on the front facing camera of the L920? It seems to flicker between green and blue tints, and almost always results in an off-colored picture.

Jaybotics

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed this too while trying out the new Skype. It's pretty annoying, bad front facing camera or maybe an update could fix it?

iJuan

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my Lumia does that but only in like dark conditions, when I'm outside in the day time it works okay, but I do see the blueish color
Thought it was just me. Hope this gets fixed

velvetdon25

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Any updates regarding this problem? I just noticed this today as well. No Portico update since that's only US/CA only.

For those that have the Portico update - has this issue been fixed?

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 925 user here from Greece! I have this problem too! Before pressing the shutter key its all good but after i press it black turns into blue! Please Microsoft! Enough with the bugs... :(

Last edited:

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
maybe by trying to compensate the yellow tint of the main camera, Nokia had to let the the front camera suffer a downside.
wild guess of course

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My 920 has this same problem. When I'm outside with alot of light, its fine, but last night I was trying to take a pic of me and my wife in our living room and it kept doing the blue flickering thing. Very annoying. The pic came out crappy as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb