Poll: Do you have an issue with the battery?

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
No, first couple charges (just like any other device) were bad.. but I am now doing better than my 900 did.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes so far, 5 hours off the charge, im at 45%. First two hours stuck on 100% and then next 3 hours, drained down to 45% with wifi on, nfc off, bluetooth off, nokia drive off, only weather and battery status app running in background. Only the people app and me tiles on for live tiles. One email synced to as they arrive and 3 others on manual.

Pretty crappy, but this time with the 900 with pretty much the same or even more usage, i would have probably 60% at least left. I would have the same settings i have now with 920, but like 3 emails set to as they arrive and i could considerably less battery life.

I will wait a few more days, if not, going to get an exchange. With the odd estimated time, even if you turn on batter saver, the estimated time doesn't even change like it did with older windows phone models, which is odd. I actually believe i have lower than the 45% that is showing now on my phone since my phone died at 13% yesterday.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I messed with a ton of settings and stuff right out of the gate, so not sure yet. Will give it a couple days and I might put some things back to defaults to try to see which setting/app might drain more than others.

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
After the first full overnight charge, no problems here, 13 hours since last charge and 48% and 7 hours estimated remaining. 2 email accounts as they arrive, WiFi and Bluetooth turned on and 6 live tiles. That's good enough for me!

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
People should keep in mind that I'm pretty sure the battery life remaining is never the actual hard number of life left, it's always an estimate based on how you've been using it. If you are using it like crazy for an hour then it will assume you'll keep using it that way till the battery dies and probably say you only have 6 hours left, etc. So it will even out after a few days once you've established your habits. I'm mostly certain of this, feel free to prove me wrong. Also go into the background tasks and get rid of all the things you don't care about. I mean come on IMDB, I don't need you running in the background. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss