Someone talk me down...PLEASE!

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I **really** want to get a red Lumia 920 and AT&T is making it very difficult. None of the stores around me, here in Los Angeles, have any in stock. Today, I called the Microsoft Store and they DO have them, but they don't include the wireless charging device. My cashflow is low, so if I don't get it included, I know that I'll never justify dropping $50 on it.

I'm soooooooo tempted to run over the Microsoft Store and snatch up a new phone, but then I think how cool it would be to have that charging device. AT&T can give me no guidance as to when they might have it in stock, but I should wait....RIGHT???

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think you can get it from Nokia starting the 16th at nokiafreecharger.com. Thats what I'm going to do. I bought one at Best Buy and they didn't include the free charger.

Last edited:

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I **really** want to get a red Lumia 920 and AT&T is making it very difficult. None of the stores around me, here in Los Angeles, have any in stock. Today, I called the Microsoft Store and they DO have them, but they don't include the wireless charging device. My cashflow is low, so if I don't get it included, I know that I'll never justify dropping $50 on it.

I'm soooooooo tempted to run over the Microsoft Store and snatch up a new phone, but then I think how cool it would be to have that charging device. AT&T can give me no guidance as to when they might have it in stock, but I should wait....RIGHT???

I'll tell you what, if you end up buying the phone and don't get a free charger and you cannot get one from the nokiafreecharger.com website after November 16th (when that website starts), I will sell you one for $26USD (half price), delivered to your home when they are available. Unless you can find one somewhere cheaper/free elsewhere.

I want DalyDose to get a Lumia 920 and I'm willing to eat a few bucks to make it happen.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'll tell you what, if you end up buying the phone and don't get a free charger and you cannot get one from the nokiafreecharger.com website after November 16th (when that website starts), I will sell you one for $26USD (half price), delivered to your home when they are available. Unless you can find one somewhere cheaper/free elsewhere.

I want DalyDose to get a Lumia 920 and I'm willing to eat a few bucks to make it happen.

thanks! My closest AT&T store finally got a red one in about a week ago, so I ran down and snagged it. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire