People who got 920 from Microsoft with full price, please help!

scott19931223

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I bought the L920 online from Microsoft with full price, and it is delivered today, there is also a att SIM card in the box, I wonder how can I activate it and what plan can I choose. I really need help now! Thanks in advance.

scott19931223

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
An one more question, it seems that I can not log on to the Microsoft account to download apps, I even tried to create a new account, but all not working. Does that has something to do with missing SIM?(I haven't installed a SIM card)

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
An one more question, it seems that I can not log on to the Microsoft account to download apps, I even tried to create a new account, but all not working. Does that has something to do with missing SIM?(I haven't installed a SIM card)

Shouldn't need a SIM to connect to a Microsoft account. but you would need an Internet connection via WiFi. My Surround has been SIM free since April, and when I have WiFi on, everything but calls and texting works.

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
But I tried, and this SIM card can not be activated as a prepaid card, and by the way, is prepaid sim working on any locked att phones?
You'll have to pick up a prepaid sim somewhere if you want to activate prepaid. I don't know much about prepaid, but I imagine you can find a sim card activiation kit somewhere and preload some money on it.

Godigiya

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought the L920 online from Microsoft with full price, and it is delivered today, there is also a att SIM card in the box, I wonder how can I activate it and what plan can I choose. I really need help now! Thanks in advance.

Did you order it with no contract ? then there shouldn't be a sim in the box

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss