Wireless charging plate or stand or pillow?

0im

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have hard time choosing from plate, stand and pillow. The pillow seems nice but really expensive. I'm buying my phone from Microsoft Store so I don't have that free plate. So could you guys give me some suggestion. And I am really plan to buy one of these wireless charging device.

Thank you

drew46911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought two plates off amazon. Haven't tried the Energizer one yet, my phone is currently charging on the LG-WCP-700 charging plate, and it makes a beep when you put it on the charging plate. Some people like it, some people don't, but it got good reviews on amazon. The energizer was like $20 and the LG was like $40.

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the pillow really just a soft pillow cover with the charging plate inside?

The stand is cool, but I myself will go for the plate I think :)

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the pillow looks a little gimmicky to me, the plate is nice but you have to be looking down at it to see the phone properly. Thats where the stand excels because it doesn't take much if any extra space than the plate does but it allows you to use and see your phone while its charging more easily.

Also I think you can get a free plate even if you bought it at a MS store, I could be wrong though, the website is:
http://nokiafreecharger.com/pages/holding

0im

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I bought two plates off amazon. Haven't tried the Energizer one yet, my phone is currently charging on the LG-WCP-700 charging plate, and it makes a beep when you put it on the charging plate. Some people like it, some people don't, but it got good reviews on amazon. The energizer was like $20 and the LG was like $40.
What's the differences between those and Nokia's?

0im

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the pillow really just a soft pillow cover with the charging plate inside?

The stand is cool, but I myself will go for the plate I think :)
I more likely wanna get the stand, but it needs 70. I already spent 50 more because of Microsoft store so I don't feel like spending 20 more again:confused:. but the stand and pillow are still attractive

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The pillow is interesting if you use it as furniture decor, then surprise people by charging your phone with it :D. I personally like the stand the best.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I like the stand and pillow. Both look pretty natural and easy to use with the 820/920.

The free charger you get looks a bit small, so you probably need to be a bit exact placing the phone on it.

I've got an old Maxell charger, thats about twice the size of the phone, and its brilliant, just put the phone anywhere on it, and it charges, and it only cost me ?9 a month or two ago.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely gonna try putting my IMEI on that website when I get my Lumia 920, dont care who it's actually intended for :D Can't hurt to try. I already basically get one free charger, but I sure wont say no to another one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte