Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

BAUERMUNDO

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Yellow Lumia on 11/7 and it finally got shipped. Should arrive Friday. Try using this website I got better info from it: wireless.att.com/order_status

Thanks for the link, much better than https://forums.windowscentral.com/e....att.com%2Fwirelessorderstatus&token=PK_H6hTy. My yellow lumia hasn't shipped yet, but according to the link you provided, at least it's not back ordered.

EDIT: Order was placed: 01:51 PM CST November 09, 2012 (You should receive your item(s) within 3 to 5 business days. psh... we'll see)

Last edited:

Oktay Gardener

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine as fast as nokia announced it, at first I was gonna get it the 16th but apparently Nokia assholes postponed the "worldwide release" to the 29th. Which is clear bull**** since all of your on this forum has it!

ragemonster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So yours did ship? What time did you order on the 7th?

I ordered around 12 pm est on the 7th.

A quick update: I have gotten 3 emails from ATT. 2 telling me that an item is on back order and 1 telling me that my 920 is on the way along with the wireless charger.

However, when I log into either ATT site to check they both tell me that the phone and sim are on the way but that the charger is not. So it seems like ATT is kind of confused, but according to fedex my package, which I assume is the phone (since it weights 2 lbs.) is on the way and will be delivered on Friday afternoon.

OriginalBigDAWG

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Official: Out of Stock

I ordered a Yellow Lumia 920 on 11/7/2012 at 10:30 CT. Today I received my first notification that my phone is Out of Stock. There's no other information provided. Do they really not know when a shipment will arrive and when my order will be fulfilled.

Frustrated.

rybob1

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't think my order was actually received for the cyan 920. Placed the order this morning somewhere around 11am, its not almost 6pm, and I've yet to receive a confirmation email from AT&T. I did confirm on the page that it said my order was complete however.

How long did it take you all to receive confirmation of your order?

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't think my order was actually received for the cyan 920. Placed the order this morning somewhere around 11am, its not almost 6pm, and I've yet to receive a confirmation email from AT&T. I did confirm on the page that it said my order was complete however.

I think 24 hours before system kicks in.

thejoyofsobe

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

My order confirmation and shipment notice were one and the same email. 2.5 days between order placement on ATT.com and shipment/confirmation email for a Red Lumia 920

Korfuntu

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered my yellow Lumia 920 from the AT&T Premier site (because of my company's employee discount with AT&T) a few minutes after the web site went live on election night. At that time, the expected delivery date was today (11/14/2012).

I got an email today saying my phone is back-ordered, with no expected shipment date.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered my yellow Lumia 920 from the AT&T Premier site (because of my company's employee discount with AT&T) a few minutes after the web site went live on election night. At that time, the expected delivery date was today (11/14/2012).

I got an email today saying my phone is back-ordered, with no expected shipment date.
What color did you ordered? According to the Rep I spoke with Tuesday, they received big shipment in.

Venom98

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Just called again and was told my order has been received and is processing. It has not shipped and all models colors are currently out of stock. So much for pre-ordering. If I don't receive a tracking email tomorrow I will be cancelling the order and staying with my current provider.
So I spoke with 3 reps and 2 supervisors today and the most info I received was that the device is backordered 1-2 weeks. I called a local store 30 min from my home and they had afew in stock. Upon hearing that tidbit of good news a device was held for me and I called the Premier line one last time to cancel my preorder. I am now the proud owner of a Stormtrooper Lumia 920 (not Cyan, but the White is a fair tradeoff for the mental distress). The store was able to match all discounts that I received from the Premium website, just brought a printout of the preorder with me. Nokia's Bluetooth transfer app works like a champ. Transferred from a Evo.
To all those still waiting, good luck.....

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my Red around noon on Monday (11/12) on ATT.com.
Shipped a few minutes ago.
No ETA yet.

Either they got a ton of red ones in, or the red inventory level vs demand is pretty good. Of the bright colors (red/cyan/yellow) red seems to consistently have the fastest turnaround time. It was my second choice but, too late for that now..

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So after waiting for days to get my phone to ship I call ATT to see if they have any info. The guy tells me my phone was never ordered ( at least thats what his system said). I clearly order a cyan 920 on the 9th and have even gotten a confirmation email. So I tell the guy to order another one and his system says the lumia hasnt come out yet wtf!?.. So I tell him to place a note on my account so that my local att store can sell it to me for the 99 price since my contract doesnt end till May. I go to ATT and they sell it to me no problem ( I had to get a black one tho). But now when I check my order status it still says pending...meaning an order has been placed they just dont have enough 920's to go around, especially the blue ones. So now I have my black 920 and hopefully another 920 on its way because of ATT's **** up. I'll update if I actually get another 920

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Confirmed at 1:26 EST on 11/7-Premiere...Anyone else getting skipped over as badly as I am here? Still says "pending shipment." So frustrating.
Try calling att and asking if they can place a not on your account so that you can pick it up from a local dealer. I did that today and got it no hassle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786