Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

Matthew Bryson

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
At&t just said i wont have this handset until possibly janurary 10th and i ordered on november 11. Hmmm somebody is crazy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle Blank

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Today, my Cyan order just went from "processing" to "backordered". I started up a Live Chat, the ATT representative said ALL COLORS EXCEPT WHITE ARE UNAVAILABLE!!! Since the order is now classified at "Back Ordered", she can cancel it. I confirmed with her that the white ones were available. She said there was plenty of the White ones at the warehouse according to the inventory.

I got the email that my Cyan order was canceled and I put in the order for the white one.

I orded my white Lumia at 5:30pm today 11/19/2012. So my order will be updated tomorrow. Hopefully with over night, I'll get it Wednesday. If not, it should be here by Friday. The black charging plate was added to the order also for free.

Crossing my fingers now.

Kyle Blank

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
First come first serve barracude1187, my order was on the 11/12/2012 (since ATT canceled my first two orders). Fitting you would get a Cyan if it's laying around the warehouse.

I'll be happy with any color. I want Windows Phone. Ready to throw my corporate iPhone 4s in the drawer to never look at it again. I'll just forward the number over.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who got their ordered shipped with USPS know if they are doing 2 day shipping or not? The rep in store placed my order for me so I'm not sure what delivery option he selected. Due to the holiday and my traveling I really need my phone to go from Memphis to upstate NY in 2 days.

Kyle Blank

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't bet on getting it in time (especially if you are using USPS).

The choices are either standard which 3-7 days (with any shipping entity) or overnight. I think overnight is using FedEx.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't bet on getting it in time (especially if you are using USPS).

The choices are either standard which 3-7 days (with any shipping entity) or overnight. I think overnight is using FedEx.

So annoying. That means it might arrive Friday, right in the middle of my being out of town.

Copper Plate

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Aaah man, this thread is depressing. I order a Cyan L920 in a store on 11/15, had no idea a windows phone would be in such demand.
I'm going to try and be patient, my order status still says "In Progress"...

Kyle Blank

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So if you follow my crappy posting...you realized I canceled my Cyan and ordered the White one online yesterday cause they are actually in stock. I just got confirmation that it's shipped!!!! It's over night too. So hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.

The only problem is that they didn't put the tracking number in the email and the Order Status page at ATT is down!!!! UGH

ibuyufo

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I called to customer support for premier and ordered the yellow phone on the 10th. It's now the 20th and I have no phone. The body cover for the phone which I ordered maybe 4 or 5 days ago arrived today. How sad is that?

Arenzael

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, I was supposed to have received my Cyan 920 yesterday...

The USPS tracking info said it was out for delivery yesterday. Nothing came. Now it says "Delivery status not updated" :unhappy:
And since AT&T miss shipped it to my work's office, which likely is closed on Friday, I may not see it til Monday at the earliest.

Copper Plate

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
According to my email and tracking info I'll be receiving my Cyan 920 today! I hope everyone else that has been patiently waiting, has gotten theirs by now or will be getting it very soon.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
What hope do I have of finding a Lumia 920 AT&T unlocked or Rogers unlocked or International version if orders from WEEKS ago are yet to be fulfilled? Wow, it is kind of frustrating after all to not be able to buy one of these things.

Eddie Stanbrough

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey, did your phone ever ship?
I noticed the white says Nov. 29th now...Today!
I placed my order for yellow Lumia 920 from Axiom last night...I hope they manage to get the colors first, as now my money is locked there, where as other pre-orders put my in the waiting queue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb