App Backup/Tracking

levelbest

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I had the Lumia 900 at release - sold it after I heard the 920 was coming out and now have the 920 in hand.

When I used the 900, I know there was an app you could use to keep track of what you had installed on your phone.

It wasn't perfect, it made a list of what you had and then when you did a restore, you could see the list and it would then connect you to the marketplace for each app to reinstall.

Auto install it ain't but it sure made the transition easier. Now a few months removed from having used WP, I want to get my apps back but I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THE APP WAS CALLED that did that. Sort of blows the whole point ;)

If anyone knows what it is, I'd sure appreciate being pointed in the right direction!

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Log into this website with the same LiveID you had on your 900 (assuming this is the same account you also use for the 920): Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

From there you can look at your purchase history and find exactly which app it was (hopefully the name rings a bell when you read it), which is really just your download history (it shows free apps as well). Or you can use the search at the top of the website to search all WP7/8 apps.

EDIT: AldehydeTao beat me to it. :)

AldehydeTao

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Log into this website with the same LiveID you had on your 900 (assuming this is the same account you also use for the 920): Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

From there you can look at your purchase history and find exactly which app it was (hopefully the name rings a bell when you read it), which is really just your download history (it shows free apps as well). Or you can use the search at the top of the website to search all WP7/8 apps.

EDIT: AldehydeTao beat me to it. :)
You typed more stuff than I did...:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss