More evidence that T-Mobile 8X is, in fact, coming out tomorrow (+HTC VIP Support)

worldwaffle

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Many may have given up hope that the 8X is coming out tomorrow on T-Mobile because of the lack of any announcements. Indeed, as far as I know, T-Mobile still hasn't announced anything.

BUT I was browsing T-Mobile's website for the 8X and came upon this document:

Support: HTC VIP Service: Windows Pone 8X by HTC

Not only was it uploaded 1 hour ago (one more also was), it also talks about a support line for exclusively for HTC customers: HTC VIP. What does this mean? The article reads that it just seems to be another customer support line from HTC, nothing too exciting.

"So what?" You may ask. Apparently HTC VIP launches tomorrow, the 14th of November. Attempting to view the HTC VIP web page (inside the T-Mobile article) currently links to a 404 error web-page.

Hopefully T-Mobile does, in fact, announce the availability of the 8X. Because I want my new Windows Phone.

GeoffEff

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
They unfortunately didn't. They actually didn't even point out it was Tmobile, I just happened to notice the branding on the back. This was the California Blue model.

Salem, NH MS store.

pittphan

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
The 8x and lumia 810 will be released tomorrow 11/14. The 8x will only be available in blue (or purple as the tmobile reps call it) and the 810 is only available in black. I got the 810 today from walmart and I like it a lot so far. The 810 is $100 and the 8x is $150 - down with $20 in monthly payment on the value plans.

This was announced a while ago and every store I talked to will have both in stock tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa