Back ordered status of Cyan 920

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan 920 Friday, November 9. And I ordered it with 2 additional charging pads and 2 charging stands. Ive been monitoring the status of it, and nothing has changed, its Pending shipment/In progress. But when I called ATT, the CSR said it is all on back order. Has anybody else received this answer? I see other people have still received there tracking information. Or am I just in a bad region or talking to a bad CSR? I live in South Carolina. Ugh, I just want my phone lol.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on Saturday and am also still pending shipment. I have seen that a number of people who ordered cyan phones have gotten them, so the backlog isn't as bad as for the yellow one. Seems like orders from the 9th are happening more or less presently. Hopefully orders from the 10th go out tomorrow..

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Did you get any accessories? Maybe that's it. Idk, im talking to ATT on the phone right now.

The free wireless charging plate. But it was a separate order. FWIW that is also still processing.

I'm really hoping to get it soon so I can avoid having to pay another month of my Sprint bill..

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Connecticut. Ordered 10:00 AM on 11/10 and still pending.

Called CSR yesterday and got the "No stock, no cancel, no in-store fulfimment with another color" dance. I'll call again tomorrow......

Local stores have Black, Whte and Red spread throughout the 16 stores in the region. No Cyan or Yellow. No charging plates

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Connecticut. Ordered 10:00 AM on 11/10 and still pending.

Called CSR yesterday and got the "No stock, no cancel, no in-store fulfimment with another color" dance. I'll call again tomorrow......

Local stores have Black, Whte and Red spread throughout the 16 stores in the region. No Cyan or Yellow. No charging plates

You and I are in very similar positions. I ordered about 3 hours after you in New York. I suspect we'll both get our phones shipped the same day.

From what I've gathered, I think 11/10 orders are probably pretty close to the front of the line by now. Haven't seen anyone who preordered them having issues (as with the yellow) and the remaining complaints appear to be 11/9 and beyond.

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's crazy. Ill be lucky If i get the phone before thanksgiving lol. Still on hold with CSR from att thou. I'm going to get an answer from someone, especially when I pay a couple hundred dollars into something.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That's crazy. Ill be lucky If i get the phone before thanksgiving lol. Still on hold with CSR from att thou. I'm going to get an answer from someone, especially when I pay a couple hundred dollars into something.

Good luck. Based on the preexisting yellow phone thread, I doubt the CSR will do much for you other than, if you're lucky, give you a credit on your account.

Ron Grados

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 9th

I was told yesterday afternoon that I'm looking at between 14-21 days before my cyan L920 is shipped. Just sucks. I'm hoping that they're quite off but I'm doubting it...

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yup, just confirmed with att. Cyan 920 on back order. Shipped date is 7-14 days from November 9th. Ughhhh!!

I was told yesterday afternoon that I'm looking at between 14-21 days before my cyan L920 is shipped. Just sucks. I'm hoping that they're quite off but I'm doubting it...

These two back to back posts pretty much show the state of things. Two people were told be two different CSRs totally different dates. Meanwhile the yellow buyers are getting emails about their order being placed on backorder, followed same-day by an email saying their order shipped.

At this point I don't trust anything AT&T says and have pretty much resigned to "it'll be here when it gets here"

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I placed my order on Sunday, Nov 11, 2012. I received an email from AT&T on Monday, November 12, 2012 indicating that my order is processing. I was told my phone should have arrived on Wednesday regardless of the AT&T website telling me that my order is still "pending".

Nobody has even mentioned the word "back order"! However, they were sure quick to take money from my credit card ;-]. So, I am still waiting for the Cyan phone to arrive.

bkyoun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
No Cyan Yet

I ordered a Cyan Lumia 920 for myself and a Red Lumia 920 for my wife on the same order on Monday, 11/12 at about 9AM MST. My wife's red 920 shipped on 11/14 with an expected delivery date of 11/16. My cyan 920 still has not shipped yet and still shows a shipment pending status. I have called a couple of times. The first CSR told me that everything is backordered. The second one told me my order would be shipped last night, but my wife's red 920 is the only thing that actually shipped. No cyan 920 and no charging stations yet.

Ron Grados

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
These two back to back posts pretty much show the state of things. Two people were told be two different CSRs totally different dates. Meanwhile the yellow buyers are getting emails about their order being placed on backorder, followed same-day by an email saying their order shipped.

At this point I don't trust anything AT&T says and have pretty much resigned to "it'll be here when it gets here"

That's pretty much how I feel. But I just can't stop checking the site to see if my "Pending Shipment" status has changed! Driving me nuts! :mad:

13guppies

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty much how I feel. But I just can't stop checking the site to see if my "Pending Shipment" status has changed! Driving me nuts! :mad:

Haha, I do this too. I just wished they bothered to post things like this on the product page--like "back ordered" or "will ship in 7 days." NOTHING alerted me to any problems, and then I came here after I had ordered...

bkyoun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Haha, I do this too. I just wished they bothered to post things like this on the product page--like "back ordered" or "will ship in 7 days." NOTHING alerted me to any problems, and then I came here after I had ordered...

They will send an email when it ships and I don't think the status on the site will change until after you receive the shipping email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte