Another durability test on the Lumia 920 *amazing*

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hit the screen with a REAL metal hammer and not a rubber mallet and then we will talk.

Jessica

lol, I don't think any phone could withstand the lbs/squareinch of pressure that would put on it. Heck your hand couldn't withstand that either. But funny to think about nonetheless. haha

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I assume a metal hammer would demolish just about any screen of any phone

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Hibalt

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In the end of the video he promised to break the phone on his next video, so maybe we see the metal hammer. Will be painful to watch..

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
In the end of the video he promised to break the phone on his next video, so maybe we see the metal hammer. Will be painful to watch..

I subscribed to that youtube channel just to see the final video. :)

Still, the suggestion to hit it with a real hammer is kind of moot, because he uses the phone as a hammer in the same video. There's a reason we don't see videos like this for the iPhone5 or S3, etc (well actually there are hammer test videos out there, but you'll notice the iPhone 5 and S3 break fantastically on the first or second hit).

I'm going to conclude that the Nokia Lumia 920 might actually be the most durable smartphone ever made.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
My heart was skipping a beat every time he was banging that phone with the hammer and when he was using the phone instead of a hammer.

I am not sure how this guy will get back his money after molesting his phone like this?

holyxiaoxin

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
And I saw in some reviews saying that the camera area is made up of a material that is 2nd hardest on earth. How is it even possible to be scratched by something that is not diamond?? >.>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99