Who's Going to a Store Today & Cancelling their PreOrder?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
All you fellow Verizon customers that ordered an HTC 8x, what are you doing today?

I've got 5 or 6 stores close by I plan to call this morning and see if they have inventory. I'll post back if I find one. :)

Keckpec29

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not canceling until I have one in hand, but yeah I plan on heading to a store. Hopefully with them springing this 11/15 date on us if they do have them they might not sell out because people didn't know they released today.

schartzr

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm not canceling until I have one in hand, but yeah I plan on heading to a store. Hopefully with them springing this 11/15 date on us if they do have them they might not sell out because people didn't know they released today.

Yep same here. Wont cancel till I have one in hand

zxphenomenalxz

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just went to my local corporate store. Never received them. No stores in my area have. They were supposedto be delivered last night but weren't. No demo in Store. Just the lumia.dissapointed in HTC same debacle with att. Swinging back around 1030 when FedEx usually drops things off.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just called 5 stores. 2 told me they could order. The other 3 (Corporate Stores) said to call back after 3pm FedEx may have them today. The one store said if they get them in she would hold one and call me back.

After reading all these posts the last few days.... I wont hold my breath. :/

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm working (I'm a teacher), I can't go get it. I temporarily put my father on my account to go pick one up for me at 9:30! I haven't heard back yet, but the store I called ALSO said they have them in stock last night, so we'll see!

If anyone in NJ knows of a store that has them IN STOCK, share the love!

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Verizon Wireless at Williamstown / Turnersville

2090 N Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094
(856) 740-6200

Just called. The shipment literally just arrived. They are scanning them into their system now! Hope this helps someone =)

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't vote because I'm actually looking at making things more complicated for myself. I just called my local store and they said they had it, I made sure it wasn't the 822 they were talking about, he said they had both. I really want the red one though, so I'm htinking of picking up a black one today and preordering a red, which should arrive in 14 days. I'll then return the black. This way I get to have an 8X now, but still get the color I actually want.

Rhodie469

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Called the local store this morning (Enfield Ct) at 10:15. I was told they didn't have any 8X's yet, but would be getting them later today. Called again at 12:30 - This time they have the 8X, but only in black. I asked about the 822's..... only black as well.
I was told to call back later, they are expecting another shipment today of the colored phones. Really? Are they actively trying to mess this whole release up intentionally?

schartzr

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I got my 8X all they had was black i wanted blye but the more i looked at it I liked the Black so Canceled my pre order and got the phone WOOT WOOT

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got a black 8X at the Verizon store at Bridgeport Village in Lake Oswego, OR (Portland.) They got 4 in stock, and they arrived about an hour before I got there.

They did have a California Blue display model that they were setting up as I was looking at the 822s.

I had a preorder for a California Blue 8x, but I'm glad I went black. The California Blue is just too purple for me.

I knew it was bad, but the speed and responsiveness of the 8X makes me realize how absolutely horrible the Trophy was.

The in-store display was nice and the manager was directing people to the "Windows 8" phones when they walked in. All the employees had WP8-related shirts on too.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium