Anyone preordered from Clove or Unlocked-Mobiles?

Luiskp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I preordered 2 weeks ago my phone (L820) from Clove, but still no news from them about the date for stock. :mad:

I noticed that unlocked-mobiles doesnt have a stock date in their page.

sarah3585

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Stock seems to be low with this phone.
Stock is going to go to the larger companies for contracts first, so I expect they just haven't been given any yet. I'm just speculating of course.

Last edited:

Luiskp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Stock seems to be low with this phone.
Stock is going to go to the larger companies for contracts first, so I expect they just haven't been given any yet. I'm just speculating of course.
You know, at first i thought the same.

But then HTC 8x was delivered to people even before any carrier. I know Nokia not the same as HTC.

I will have bought a 8X but with all that reboots problems :dry nah!

sarah3585

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you buy from car phone warehouse at ?380 with free wireless plate and windows 8 upgrade. They have black and red in stock on their site. I'm waiting on the white which isn't :mad:

Luiskp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wrote Clove. and they answered me saying that stock should be arriving next week.

Unlocked Mobiles told me in another mail, they will get it Friday 16th, none update in their page.

:) Hope to receive great news next week

Luiskp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today got an email from Clove.

They expect Lumia820 to arrive on Nov 29th. White and Black options. I changed my order for a White Lumia, just love how it looks in reviews and videos. (My only concern is that they no longer say that it comes with wireless shell)

In the other hand, Unlocked-Mobiles just updated tehir webpage, Unlocked Lumia 820 in stock (only black).

sarah3585

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today got an email from Clove.

They expect Lumia820 to arrive on Nov 29th. White and Black options. I changed my order for a White Lumia, just love how it looks in reviews and videos. (My only concern is that they no longer say that it comes with wireless shell)

In the other hand, Unlocked-Mobiles just updated tehir webpage, Unlocked Lumia 820 in stock (only black).

I feel for you, having such a hard time getting hold of this phone.

I picked up my white 820 on Monday, it's lovely. I defiantly recommend it over the black, but you can always buy the white charge shell, if you're going to have a long wait for the white over the black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss