Unable to download apps - help?

jrj2013

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had this happen? Got my new HTC 8x and, when I've tried to download anything out of the marketplace I get a 'Service not found' pop up saying it can't connect to the store and that I should check my data or try again later. I'm able to make calls, text, and open websites without any issues. Any ideas?

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had this happen? Got my new HTC 8x and, when I've tried to download anything out of the marketplace I get a 'Service not found' pop up saying it can't connect to the store and that I should check my data or try again later. I'm able to make calls, text, and open websites without any issues. Any ideas?

I am dealing with the same thing... I wonder if it's still "activating" or something on the back end. I also couldn't send picture messages for the first 30 minutes or so, but now I can. Downloading apps is not working still. I've had it activated for about 1.5 hours now.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem as well on my 822...I was downloading apps just fine...Wonder if the "lackluster" sales of WP8 are slowing down the shop... ;)

jrj2013

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well its nice to hear its not just my phone I suppose. I hope it comes back online soon - I've got apps to download for the new phone!

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Disappointing that there are marketplace issues happening when many people may be experiencing Windows Phone for the first time. Hopefully it gets fixed very fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon