Network+ Update

zopapito

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
If you go to Settings, at the bottom there is a Network+ option. In there you can change some options like Call Waiting and SMS Character Set

ace182

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
If you go to Settings, at the bottom there is a Network+ option. In there you can change some options like Call Waiting and SMS Character Set

THose options were already there, this says its an update. I cant get the update to go though. It says error and to close the store and try again. I wonder if there will be more options after the update.

*UPDATE. It finaly let me download and install. Its the exact same as it was except now its called network+ instead of sms.

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
...says that those options aren't available with 4G/LTE...I beg to differ since I have them on another LTE phone on a different network.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
...says that those options aren't available with 4G/LTE...I beg to differ since I have them on another LTE phone on a different network.

Something's not right. It says to change to the highest network speed under cellular settings, but I don't even have an option to do that. What would be higher than LTE?

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
It says change the highest speed, not change to the highest speed. If I changed it down to 3G (under settings\cellular) then one of the options returned.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
It says change the highest speed, not change to the highest speed. If I changed it down to 3G (under settings\cellular) then one of the options returned.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Board Express

You're correct, I read it wrong. I don't have any way to change my network speed under Cellular, however.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Under network+ all I have is call waiting turned on and SMS character set - Full.

Do we all have different Network+ based on networks we use? - sounds logical to me!

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I believe this update made the cell signal more stable, the cell signal bar on top of the screen doesn't jump from 1 bar to 5 bar from time to time anymore when i'm in the office.

All I have is call waiting and show full character display. That's the same since I got the phone though so the update must be bug fix related

Last edited:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I believe this update made the cell signal more stable, the cell signal bar on top of the screen doesn't jump from 1 bar to 5 bar from time to time anymore when i'm in the office.

All I have is call waiting and show full character display. That's the same since I got the phone though so the update must be bug fix related

I thinks so as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)