Network+ Update

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Right so spent one day away from home at work after this updated. My signal has been all over the place. From one bar to five and data connections dropped randomly! It wasn't a new place, I've used my phone at work before and never had this signal drama. My battery as a result only lasted for about 6 hours! I am not sure if this Network+ actually fixed anything for me. I haven't changed anything on my phone since a week other than this update.

zc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Last night my phone lost 60% charge while I was sleeping. This morning I recharged it and did a soft reset and battery life is back to normal (i.e. stellar), now. It still insists that I don't have call waiting or call forwarding w/ LTE, though...

BCH

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
ATT here, and greyed out. Essentially I can't use call forwarding or call waiting now. I'm sure this will get rectified in an update shortly.

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I got the network+ update in the last week and I just updated without thinking twice.
Still shows the same Call Waiting and SMS character set it always had (unlocked 820, UK). If it updated anything in the background, its not something I could notice with everyday use.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I got the network+ update in the last week and I just updated without thinking twice.
Still shows the same Call Waiting and SMS character set it always had (unlocked 820, UK). If it updated anything in the background, its not something I could notice with everyday use.

How are your notifications and network reception?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing around with this. For everyone on AT&T, most likely your phone is already set to 4G (LTE) under Field Test Mode, but if you change it to use 3G (HSPA+) then the option for call forwarding disappears and call waiting is not greyed out. I think because VoLTE is not implemented yet, with your phone connected to LTE, it can't change these settings. Maybe we're getting an update for VoLTE??? I doubt it but wouldn't that be awesome!

With the news of a new firmware update coming out for the AT&T 920, I think this was updated first to be ready for the new firmware.

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
You do realize that thread was last updated two weeks ago right?

The Qr Codes lead straight to the store and download to the latest version of those apps.
Today one of them has been updated in the store again... Nokia account has been updated today!
Only for firmware Portico v1232.5957.1308.00xx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb