Your Gender and the Color of Lumia 920 You Bought / Ordered / Planning To Buy / Want

1220Ac

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys this poll & me FAILED ... Forgot the Gray options.

Mods,

Please edit or add Male and Gray & Female and Gray as options in this poll. Thanks.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm still trying to decide between the red and yellow models, so I voted for male and yellow and male and red. They both look really great, can't wait to get my hands on one! I would have had one by now if it wasn't an AT&T exclusive... have to wait for a really good deal on unlocked 920s :(

Circ3

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Female, bought white on launch, and love it. Never considered any other color; by far the most beautiful phone I've ever owned :)

bbraune

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Male. Cyan.

I asked my 7 yr old niece what color I should get from the choices available and she said blue, so I went with blue.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Male....Wanted Red, but AT&T store only had white. At first they refused to sell me one off contract. Spoke with the manager and walked out with a White one. Up until yesterday......all the AT&T stores within a 50 mile radius were sold out. Luckily the one store closest to me had 6 white ones in stock. Now stock is slowing populating alot of the stores in the SF Bay Area

Bought a Red Diztronics TPU case to get my Red fix :)

1220Ac

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's why I see stocks of black in the stores but no cyan.

Cyan takes a slight lead in the male side with white as the least popular so far. I expect black to eventually dominate.

I want to see all of them in person as I've only seen black and white so far. Am happy red is popular among men too but probably I would not be too hot on it once I see it in person because someone says it is not an intense red. That the longer you have it Lumia looking like a kid's toy on red. Oh well, gadgets are like men's toys. :D Glad that yellow got some votes too.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yellow is gorgeous indeed and as you said "Gadgets are men's toys" - It is so true. It brings out that childish joy in me while I even text someone. Everytime I unlock my screen, some sort of joy and happiness of a child comes within. It's amazing how the best gadget out there has easily adapted a toy colour but so elegantly that it only feels warmer (excuse the pun!)

1220Ac

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I want / need a yellow to perfectly compliment my iPhone 5 (I can afford all of them on a single sim & carrier at the same time now :D) - let's see if Best Buy will allow me to use my rewards online (plus being able to buy it full price $449+ tax).

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I want / need a yellow to perfectly compliment my iPhone 5 (I can afford all of them on a single sim & carrier at the same time now :D) - let's see if Best Buy will allow me to use my rewards online (plus being able to buy it full price $449+ tax).

I believe Best Buy is selling the phone contract free for $599, $150 more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05