Headphone/App Issue

hicpics

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got my phone which was the last one in stock, and I noticed that with both the Nokia Music and Xbox Music apps that whenever I plug in headphones that it won't switch the audio to the headphones. Sometimes when it does switch the music audio is low and I can't turn it up or down, but the phone noises can be turned up and down. I've tried different headphones and it's all the same. The only way I can fix it is by restarting the phone.

Last edited:

hicpics

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It only happens if its been sitting for awhile, and it only seems to be with the music for some odd reason. I'm thinking about doing a factory reset.

cefuller12

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I was playing around with bluetooth, turning it on/off, pairing etc yesterday. Today, my phone jack is outputting to the right side only. Rebooted the phone, and sound came back fine. Bluetooth may be incidental, but that's the scenario.

goldfinch711

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue, so I think it's software related. I can fix it by simply stop playing music and replug my headphones to my device. Maybe you can try fixing it by this way.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have this issue as well in the car, since i don't have bluetooth i use a aux cable and sometimes i have to unplug and plug back in to get sound kind of annoying.

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I had an incident where I plugged in the headphones and the volume dropped to 0 out of 10. When I unplugged them it stayed at zero. I could volume up but it would fall back down again.

Also, if I use speakerphone with the headphones/line out on the audio comes out of the handset and not the line out.

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Definitely do a factory reset. My phone had a few quirks that I just chalked up to being the way that WP8 works such as I couldn't add email accounts from settings (had to get to it from other apps) and my button back lights were always on. While I had decent battery life, I read in the other threads how people where doing resets and getting better results. I tried it and it while battery life didn't change drastically, it did fix my other quirks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss