nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Lumia 920 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iPHone 5

32GB ---------------------------------------------32GB
$99------------------------------------------------$299

Max Maps-----------------------------------------Mess-up Maps
Offline GPS---------------------------------------iLost
Public transit guide for global traveler ------iLonely and secretly flirt with Siri

PureView Camera-------------------------------PurpleView Camera
Clear lowlight photos---------------------------My party photos are drunker(fuzzier) than yours

Anti-scratch--------------------------------------Full-Scratch
Survives a fall-----------------------------------I will never allow my beloved toy to take a fall

Gets the job done--------------------------------What job?

Good for normal people------------------------Good for Apple worshipers
Nokia: "Sorry, we will update"-----------------Apple: "You're holding it wrong!"

Direct view under sunlight----------------------Is my phone on?
4.5" viewing asset-------------------------------Squint retinally

Wireless charger--------------------------------Where is my this-year's-special cable?
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Touchscreen wearing gloves------------------Cut a hole on glove[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I have Black Matte Lumia 920 and supriszingly I didn't have any battery issue after blocked Nokia Drive. [/FONT]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jeffm87

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I recently jumped from my iPhone 4S to a Lumia 920. I love it but you are clearly an uneducated, biased moron. Every OS has its pros and cons, and while I love my Lumia and the many things it does amazingly well, there are plenty of benefits to using an Apple device you have chosen to ignore.

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I recently jumped from my iPhone 4S to a Lumia 920. I love it but you are clearly an uneducated, biased moron. Every OS has its pros and cons, and while I love my Lumia and the many things it does amazingly well, there are plenty of benefits to using an Apple device you have chosen to ignore.

I don't think the OP necessarily wrote that but instead got it from somewhere else.

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... this is just a comparison that I found one of the blogs.... was funny so though of sharing it on wpcentral forums.

I agree all OS have their PROS ~ CONS, but feature comparison is totally true

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Ouch!!!! Did I hurt you??? Chill dude this is just a comparison of features that Nokia has and Apple Doesn't ...

I am sure there are cases where Apple Iphone 5 Hardware MAY excel when compared to Nokia

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i'm not an iphone user, and not interested in becoming one (just ordered a HTC 8x), but how could you possibly knock Siri?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Do you really think so? How can you not tell that it's a spoof and not to be taken seriously? Are you implying ipeople have no sense of humor?

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
im not sure why people give so many props to the touch screen on the 920, just because you can use gloves?...i was using gloves with my iphone 4 no problem...big rubbery gloves at that

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I was just saying people are drooling over touchscreens because you can use gloves and people are saying the iphone 4,4s, and 5 do not provide such a touchscreen when in fact that is incorrect. I have used many pairs of gloves with those phones.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you really think so? How can you not tell that it's a spoof and not to be taken seriously? Are you implying ipeople have no sense of humor?

There have been entire sales models based on making fun of the iOS crowd. "Droid does", Samsung's "look at all those losers in line". So no, it's not a lack of sense of humor. It's that iOS users probably tire of being ridiculed. I use all three OS's and find the sheep, koolaid, etc. remarks to be quit stupid. A list like this will get the Windows fans cheering and the iOS fans moving along as there is nothing to see. I personally would like to see more people pick up WIndows Phone 8 and beyond, see where Microsoft is able to take this thing with more marketshare. Spoof comparisons do nothing to help that. JMO.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I was just saying people are drooling over touchscreens because you can use gloves and people are saying the iphone 4,4s, and 5 do not provide such a touchscreen when in fact that is incorrect. I have used many pairs of gloves with those phones.
Seriously? I haven't been able to get an iPhone to work with cold weather gloves (which is what people are going for here). Even those gloves supposedly made for touch screens are crap IME. Using my phone outside in -10 weather is a possibility. Using my phone while doing dishes, not so much. :p

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
There have been entire sales models based on making fun of the iOS crowd. "Droid does", Samsung's "look at all those losers in line". So no, it's not a lack of sense of humor. It's that iOS users probably tire of being ridiculed. I use all three OS's and find the sheep, koolaid, etc. remarks to be quit stupid. A list like this will get the Windows fans cheering and the iOS fans moving along as there is nothing to see. I personally would like to see more people pick up WIndows Phone 8 and beyond, see where Microsoft is able to take this thing with more marketshare. Spoof comparisons do nothing to help that. JMO.

very true, those ads are extremely annoying from any company. they sound bitter

Seriously? I haven't been able to get an iPhone to work with cold weather gloves (which is what people are going for here). Even those gloves supposedly made for touch screens are crap IME. Using my phone outside in -10 weather is a possibility. Using my phone while doing dishes, not so much. :p

yeah seriously, ive used my work gloves which are rubbery, gardening gloves, and my winter running gloves with the touch screen crap you speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

It's not incorrect.

The iPhone is pretty hit and miss if you have gloves on. You might be able to get a button to work here and there, but the responsiveness is very poor.

With the Lumia 920 you can get great responsiveness. Regular swipes and touches work fine. You don't have to press extra hard or press five times.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Is it any different than the pc/mac commericials painting Microsoft in a bad light? Where was the righteous indignation over that? Or does it only apply when in one direction? And the over reacting reply calling the op a moron was much more offensive than the spoof. IMO. It's easy to spot the iphone users in this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism