Screw Phones4U I am getting my Lumia 920 Red from Expansys

thebluenile

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Phones4U has made a mess with the so called "sim free" Lumias. When I ordered mine there was no mention that the phone was locked to EE on their website (now they have rectified this). I even called the customer service and a lady guaranteed me that the phone was unlocked to all networks. They are obviously a bunch of incompetent people. So I ended up paying ?459.95 and spending all weekend frustrated trying to find a way to unlock the phone. Apparently the only website providing the service is support@mobileunlocked.co.uk for ?55.99 but it might take months before they will be able to do it. So I will end up paying ?515.94 and void the warranty. I am returning mine to 4PU under the 7 days agreement. Expansys has the Lumia 920 in white for ?554.99 and they say that the red one is now in stock and taking pre-orders. I'd rather give my money to a serious company like Expansys that to those f...... at P4U.
Best wishes
mad.png

thebluenile

May 25, 2012
Visit site
it did say "in stock" this morning when I ordered mine...now it doesn't say "in stock" any more...I wonder if they have already sold all the phones...I will let you know once mine is dispatched...

EverShine

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
At least you could get a red one, the P4U shop doesn't even have any red in stock, and I've been checking constantly since launch and pre-launch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo