Car mount/dock for Nokia lumia 920

dtresca

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So far I'm most impressed with the Mountek nGroove car mount, but I'd like to see more about the supposed CR-200 mount. Is this thing even real?

ElectricPotato

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007FHX9OK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&ref_=oh_details_o06_s00_i00

The suction cup is made of a gummy type of silicone so it sticks to surfaces very well- even uneven surfaces.

A button on the side spreads the arms apart. When you put the phone in the cradle it presses a release button that closes the arms in to hold the phone. It's a very nice cradle for the 920.

ggonzalez777

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea, what's up with the cr-200? I can't find any information on it. I currently have the cr-123 and love it, but wireless charging is my dream!!!

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the Ram X-Grip they are quite expensive but you can use them with most phones so hopefully I wont need another holder if I change phones again. I like it because you can use it even when the phone is in a case and also you can position it so it misses the buttons. Mine is fitted to a brodit mount but you can get a suction cup from RAM if needed.

RAM X-Grip? Mount

Evan_ISS

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea, what's up with the cr-200? I can't find any information on it. I currently have the cr-123 and love it, but wireless charging is my dream!!!

+1.

I have the CR-123 and it is excellent , I use it with a TomTom USB charger kit and my Lumia is now my main navigation device as well.

Would be very interested in a CR-200 though, if it actually exists.

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I have been using that one for a couple of weeks now, and love it just like I love a phone it holds for me :) Together they look terrific: Bright Lumia screen right before your eyes. I can reach it with my right hand so I can touch screen with no problem. Speaker phone works good too, but not on a highway - too noisy. I am using wired headset anyway. Just make sure your CD slot is in the appropriate place. (Not like in my brother's car - glove compartment :))

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I dislike the ones which work via a sucky pad to the windscreen or dash as they are:
a] prone to coming unstuck over time.
b] leave a mark on the glass
c] because they leave a mark, or because you leave the mount in place, people can see that you have a satnav or something "expensive" which you may have hidden in the car

I bought this for my N920. Been using it for a week now and it is brilliant. clips onto the air vent vane and is removable in 3 seconds with no chance of the phone falling off.
Its also easilly adjustable by a locking ball joint so you can have it landscape or portrait and facing you or the passenger.

Easy Fit Car / Vehicle Dedicated Air Vent Mount for Nokia Lumia 920: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Plus it was only ?9.99 so didn't break the bank.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre