Bluetooth music audio quality

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the aux on my phone sounded awesome before I returned it my whole issue was the Bluetooth sound. I wanted to be in full control of the phone through my cars stearing wheel, if you have Bluetooth give it a whirl and let me know how the quality is with your phone. As I said I'm gonna try my girlfriends phone tomorrow with my car and see if I get the same crackling results

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
As an update my girlfriends phone started being plagued by the battery issues, and we had to return it to AT&T. She got a new phone and yet again haven't had time to test with my car. I'll update everyone as soon as I get free time to test it out

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So tested it today and its still all crackly. My girlfriends battery life has had major improvement, she uplugged the phone at 9am and its now 6:44 pm and her phone is at 82 percent. She's made a couple calls browsed the web and sent texts and checked email. She did however just run into an issue where the phone wouldn't turn back on? She did the power and volume down and the phone came back on and still had 81% battery? Must have just froze.

If anyone else has issues with the blue tooth crackle or have found a fix post up!

CapnPauly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Have you connected it to any other Bluetooth devices? How do they sound?
I have connected my phone to a BT headset and my Hyundai OEM stereo and they sound great. I tried to connect it to a JVC head unit and it sounded bad, which makes me think that the BT radio on the JVC unit was crap.

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I haven't but from what att told me everyone is having issues with in car units while most headsets and speakers are fine. Hopefully an update will fix this because any of my other phones, iPhones, or android phones didn't have this issues. And my car is a brand new 2013 Altima defiantly not the car

CapnPauly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just curious but what color phone do people having this issue own? I own black and have had many software issues as well has hardware.
I have the black one and no real issues observed. My BT connection in my car works great; just as well as (maybe even better) than the AUX connection. Battery sucks and I have to charge the phone once a day (at least), but no issues with DEEP drain, the Nokia apps, camera, or anything else. I have noticed the dust under the front camera, but it's not too bad as I can use compressed air to blow out the ear-piece/area and it clears most of it out.

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a 2013 Nissan Altima. Earlier in the year I connected an HTC Trophy running WP 7.8. I had the poor Bluetooth streaming music quality also, but had great wired aux jack quality.

I recently upgraded to the Lumia 928 but still had poor Bluetooth streaming audio quality. I also had some other issues with the phone so received a replacement from Verizon. Just yesterday I fired up Bluetooth streaming audio on the replacement 928 and the sound quality is excellent same as he wired aux jack! Unfortunately I think you may have a bad phone or Bluetooth receiver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes